Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
for rest: Hold your horses, not rumoured to us.

For @PedroFlu: (or @CrimsonianKing) As the brazilian expert, what do you know or hear about this kid? He looks really special:

getting kinda vibes one got from a 16-17 year old Neymar first time seeing him.

Never had even heard of him. From the video I don't really see much semblance to Neymar either tbh.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Confidence and way he moves reminds me of Neymar (besides shooting very well). He is 16 still, hidden gem then. Should get loyalty if he becomes real deal lol.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Only proper move needed right now is offloading Caceres.

Hernanes should be offloaded next summer. Asamoah is still on trial, but if there isn't improvement, he should at least be loaned away too.

I still think what we need is a true AM. Teixeira is my pipe dream. If we can't get him or are not willing to spend this kind of money right now, just stay put.

Lavezzi I want to stay as away as possible. Banega seems like an interesting player, he would be decent for free, I guess. But not a priority.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Confidence and way he moves reminds me of Neymar (besides shooting very well). He is 16 still, hidden gem then. Should get loyalty if he becomes real deal lol.
I don't know if he's played for Vasco yet, but he should get opportunities nex season on 2nd division.

A kid who looks really good is this one:

He's 18 or 19, scored a bunch of goals in 2nd division this year. Fluminense is apparently signing him. Richarlison.

That's a kid I'd keep my eye on.

The top prospect forwards in Brazil right now: Gabriel Jesus (Palmeiras), Malcom (Corinthians), Gabriel Gabigol (Santos), Luan (Grêmio), Clayton (Figueirense), Erik (Palmeiras). These are all great investments.

Other good prospects from other positions, almost all U23, the top in bold, almost all with Serie A experience (except from a few kids of Fluminense that I know well):

GKs: Marcos Felipe (Fluminense), Alisson (Internacional)

CBs: Marlon (Fluminense), Lucão (São Paulo), Jemerson (Atletico Mineiro), Samir (Flamengo), Luan (Vasco)

RBs: Mayke (Cruzeiro), João Pedro (Palmeiras), Auro (São Paulo), Raul (Grêmio), William (Internacional)

LBs: Leo Pele (Fluminense), Zeca (Santos), Douglas Santos (Atletico Mineiro), Geferson (Internacional), Jorge (Flamengo), Renê (Sport)

DMs: Walace (Grêmio), Rodrigo Dourado (Internacional), Otávio (Atletico PR)

CMs: Douglas (Fluminense), Thiago Maia (Santos), Marcus Vinicius (Cruzeiro),

AMs: Lucas Lima (Santos), Matheus Pereira (Corinthians), De Arrascaeta (Cruzeiro), Gustavo Scarpa (Fluminense), Lincoln (Gremio), Valdivia (Internacional),

Wingers: Dodô (Atletico Mineiro), Carlos (Atletico Mineiro), Everton (Gremio), Judivan (Cruzeiro), Alisson (Cruzeiro), Thiago Mendes (São Paulo), Vitinho (Internacional), Dudu (Palmeiras), Marcos Guilherme (Atletico PR), Ewandro (Atletico PR), Biro Biro (Fluminense), Leandrinho (Ponte Preta)
@CrimsonianKing

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't know if he's played for Vasco yet, but he should get opportunities nex season on 2nd division.

A kid who looks really good is this one:

He's 18 or 19, scored a bunch of goals in 2nd division this year. Fluminense is apparently signing him. Richarlison.

That's a kid I'd keep my eye on.

The top prospect forwards in Brazil right now: Gabriel Jesus (Palmeiras), Malcom (Corinthians), Gabriel Gabigol (Santos), Luan (Grêmio), Clayton (Figueirense), Erik (Palmeiras). These are all great investments.

Other good prospects from other positions, almost all U23, the top in bold, almost all with Serie A experience (except from a few kids of Fluminense that I know well):

GKs: Marcos Felipe (Fluminense), Alisson (Internacional)

CBs: Marlon (Fluminense), Lucão (São Paulo), Jemerson (Atletico Mineiro), Samir (Flamengo), Luan (Vasco)

RBs: Mayke (Cruzeiro), João Pedro (Palmeiras), Auro (São Paulo), Raul (Grêmio), William (Internacional)

LBs: Leo Pele (Fluminense), Zeca (Santos), Douglas Santos (Atletico Mineiro), Geferson (Internacional), Jorge (Flamengo), Renê (Sport)

DMs: Walace (Grêmio), Rodrigo Dourado (Internacional), Otávio (Atletico PR)

CMs: Douglas (Fluminense), Thiago Maia (Santos), Marcus Vinicius (Cruzeiro),

AMs: Lucas Lima (Santos), Matheus Pereira (Corinthians), De Arrascaeta (Cruzeiro), Gustavo Scarpa (Fluminense), Lincoln (Gremio), Valdivia (Internacional),

Wingers: Dodô (Atletico Mineiro), Carlos (Atletico Mineiro), Everton (Gremio), Judivan (Cruzeiro), Alisson (Cruzeiro), Thiago Mendes (São Paulo), Vitinho (Internacional), Dudu (Palmeiras), Marcos Guilherme (Atletico PR), Ewandro (Atletico PR), Biro Biro (Fluminense), Leandrinho (Ponte Preta)
@CrimsonianKing
Nice list :tup: Some of them you bolded I recognize from current FM edition :D with its vast scouting network

Besides the obvious Gabigol and Alisson, likes of Malcom, Marlon, Jorge, Lincoln and especially Thiago Maia turn out to be the biggiest talents and players in the game (for some reason they missed the boat with Gabriel Jesus). Brazil league system in itself seems fascinating so bit curious and thinking of starting one with Fluminense, and tear my hair out losing the players when they young lol.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Nice list :tup: Some of them you booked I recognize from current FM edition :D with its vast scouting network

Besides the obvious Gabigol and Alisson, likes of Malcom, Marlon, Jorge, Lincoln and especially Thiago Maia turn out to be the biggiest talents and players in the game (for some reason they missed the boat with Gabriel Jesus). Brazil league system in itself seems fascinating so bit curious and thinking of starting one with Fluminense, and tear my hair out losing the players when they young lol.
Fluminense is a good team to start, youth ranks are strong. If they got it right, you should have a lot of kids with potential coming up. And some of the best players in the country at their position (Cavalieri GK, Marlon CB, Jean DM, Cicero AM, Fred CF). It won't be a cake walk, but you should be able to have a competitive team while making money selling youngsters.

If you do your scouting job well, you can really thrive in South America. Hopefully you will win it all. :)

LucianoVietto

Mar 13, 2015
What happened with that Doria kid who was hyped a lot?

First he arrived at OM just after Bielsa arrived too , Doria was promising
Bielsa didnt wanted him , it pissed him off that OM buy him ( for no reason ) and this is well known from What i have read and heard that Bielsa dont like brasilians , so Doria passed the entire season not playing , not even on the bench.

After this Doria was sended in loan to Sao Paulo FC , and now he has been sended in loan too to Granada FC in Spain , no one talk about him anymore , and OM have Rekik - Nkoulou as their starting défender , so i think his future is compromised (sry 4bad english)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)