Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Gundogan wouldn't even be useful for our midfield, not as a starter. Everybody thinks about the 2012-13 Gundogan, but this is different. He's slower on the ball and generally doesn't make the difference. Not even that good defensively. Still a very good player, but that's it.

Our midfield has been key in the recent streak of successes and the reserves are packed in every area of the pitch. A Gundogan signing (or Banega, for example) would just add unneeded confusion. I thought we were over the stage of wanting a player only because we have some nice highlights of him in our mind or because he plays for another big/famous club, but not everybody here is so smart. Especially if we're talking about a guy that discusses the quality of Alex Sandro.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
WOW my eyes hurt from the last few pages
I've heard a lot of crap here, and undoubtedly I've contributed to some, but trying to argue for pages that Atletico is on par with Juve regarding finances and overall ambition, that we're at about the same level of attraction for players is ludicrous. Or work of elaborate troll.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Gundogan wouldn't even be useful for our midfield, not as a starter. Everybody thinks about the 2012-13 Gundogan, but this is different. He's slower on the ball and generally doesn't make the difference. Not even that good defensively. Still a very good player, but that's it.

Our midfield has been key in the recent streak of successes and the reserves are packed in every area of the pitch. A Gundogan signing (or Banega, for example) would just add unneeded confusion. I thought we were over the stage of wanting a player only because we have some nice highlights of him in our mind or because he plays for another big/famous club, but not everybody here is so smart. Especially if we're talking about a guy that discusses the quality of Alex Sandro.
Might wanna look up a bit, and see how wrong you are

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I've heard a lot of crap here, and undoubtedly I've contributed to some, but trying to argue for pages that Atletico is on par with Juve regarding finances and overall ambition, that we're at about the same level of attraction for players is ludicrous. Or work of elaborate troll.
Whoever said that genuinely hasn't a clue and deserve to be banned.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"Are you trolling or ?

Because Fabregas is really shit , now my question is are you a Juventus fan ? Because wanting Fabregas in our team is some kind of masochism

And yes you fucking know nothing at football for trolling Someone that doesnt want Fabregas in our team , seriously , CESC FUCKING FABREGAS , ill argue with till death if needed , i dont want some overrated CFC player in our team

Go play FIFA and Go recruit Fabregas in u carreer mode If you want to ruin Juve , but dont come talk about football here

Let me get this straight : you are the kind of guys that also want Lavezzi no?
"

@j0ker

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Fabregas to Juve possible? lol. That's a good one. No matter who takes over Chelsea next season, Fabregas will remain there. Any coach would want a player like him in his squad.

Jun 6, 2015
Wow quite a reaction. I'm not one to argue with but I do disagree highly on Fabregas being a bad player. I do see him as a PSG player more however as you politely pointed out.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
When looking at his whoscores ratings, and reminding Chelsea's league position, one can only be impressed.

Then again, we can make lists of teams he'd go to before joining us, and they all got more money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)