Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
How much we should pay to afford reus?

People like him.
But i have many doubts that we can afford him.

- - - Updated - - -

and nostradamus will kill us again like draxler one.
Reus? :lol: This would be no fun, cos to get Reus is absolutely impossible for Juve. All top clubs have tried to sign him during the last years and they all failed..Real & Co. already offered 50m+ before summer 2015 (when he had the clause), but Dortmund DONT sell their important players, IF they have a contract longer than one year.

Dortmund received high offer 50m from United for Hummels, but they declared him 'unsellable' and Hummels accepted. They could lose a lot of money, cos Hummels just has one year of contract left at the end of the season and the chance of him leaving and trying something new is high.

They received a 40m+ offer from Arsenal for Aubameyang. They declared him 'unsellable' also and risking to lose money, but closely after that he extended his contract until 2020.

Gündogan was not for sell before his long back injury, Piszczek was not for sell before he diminished.

Not to forget, they kept Lewandowski against his wish and let him leave on a Bosman instead of cashing in 30m.

Reus was the last one, who had a buyout clause, but he extended and scratched it, so there r no clauses anymore.

Whenever Dortmund have a chance to deny a move, then they wont sell. Dortmund have saved a ton of money during their last years, they r debt free and they got a new investor (Evonik) pumping in millions too. They dont need money and they surely wont sell Reus for a laughable amount of 40m..maybe if some club is going nuts again and offering 80m+.

Hummels and Gündogan both have just one year left at the end of the season and If they lose one of them or even both, then u can be sure that they wont consider thinking about selling Reus or Aubameyang. They ll be declared unsellable too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Nothing, as a matter of fact, I feel that our management has a couple things to learn from Borussia Dortmund and selling.
Yes, we need to learn how to sell from the team that has been losing players for free. Makes sense.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yes, we need to learn how to sell from the team that has been losing players for free. Makes sense.
Actually, Dortmund made an effort to sell Robert, but he wouldn't go anywhere but Bayern, same deal with Gotze. He wouldn't look at anyone but Dortmund. Before that Gotze had many suitors for sure, not sure about Lewy though, regardless one thing for sure is that Dortmund's management isn't like ours that is willing to so casually let go of their top players because they feel like it lol.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
hes right about Reus though. if they sell him, it will be over 50M for sure. even if we could afford that, i doubt we would do it. maybe we could get Gundogan though, but the EPL will be all over him and i have a feeling he would rather go there

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Well nothing actually wrong.

But it's quite amusing he pops up everytime a BL player is mentioned in this section.And go on the defensive.It's like he's programmed to do this on every non-German forum.

- - - Updated - - -

@X

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Actually, Dortmund made an effort to sell Robert, but he wouldn't go anywhere but Bayern, same deal with Gotze. He wouldn't look at anyone but Dortmund. Before that Gotze had many suitors for sure, not sure about Lewy though, regardless one thing for sure is that Dortmund's management isn't like ours that is willing to so casually let go of their top players because they feel like it lol.
thats the same thing with us and Vidal

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
They could have earned decent sum, but they didn't accept Bayern's offer. The guy was in last year of his contract and they had rather unreasonable demands that backfired in the end. He left for free.

Hummels is next.

Small team mentality that clinges to its players who desperately want new scenary and clubs aspiring for better things. I'm glad we're one of those clubs.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
They could have earned decent sum, but they didn't accept Bayern's offer. The guy was in last year of his contract and they had rather unreasonable demands that backfired in the end. He left for free.

Hummels is next.

Small team mentality that clinges to its players who desperately want new scenary and clubs aspiring for better things. I'm glad we're one of those clubs.
I actually respect what Dortmund have done with Lewandowski. It shows character and conviction. They get lowballed by Bayern, player wants no one but bayern, they make him finish of his contract rather than getting disrespected and hustled.

However the way our spineless management conducted Vidal's sale, absolutely ridiculous, the man receives a phone call at home, in Chile, during his vacation, to be told he's going to Bayern. And zizi is telling me he only wanted bayern :lol:

Or should we talk about that brave risk we took by buying Zaza while ensuring that Sassuolo can sell berardi to whomever they please :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Morata and Pogba are more likely to be sold, then Hummels is buddy.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm not gonna argue with a half-witted old fool that argues and thinks like a child.

- - - Updated - - -

yep, we are like the chinese. we copy what Dortmund does, improve it and get money out of it.
Let's make a bet.

Who sells first. Juve or Dortmund. Pogs or Reus.
That's the first part of the bet. (avatar)

Who earns the most in the sale if both get sold.(second part, your username.)
I'd put my money on Pogs being sold for under 50 and Reus over 50. Simply due to the gulf of difference in will power and negotiation skills when it comes to selling.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
How much we should pay to afford reus?

People like him.
But i have many doubts that we can afford him.

- - - Updated - - -

and nostradamus will kill us again like draxler one.

- - - Updated - - -

Ivanovic is very bad this season.
I read in some chelsea fanbase, he played so bad.
yh... i rather see padoin here than ivanovic....he's been utterly shit

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm not gonna argue with a half-witted old fool that argues and thinks like a child.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's make a bet.

Who sells first. Juve or Dortmund. Pogs or Reus.
That's the first part of the bet. (avatar)

Who earns the most in the sale if both get sold.(second part, your username.)
I'd put my money on Pogs being sold for under 50 and Reus over 50. Simply due to the gulf of difference in will power and negotiation skills when it comes to selling.
lol

cant change usernames btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)