Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
Sterling and Rossi?! Seriously dude?! :rolleyes:

For 150 million, we better be getting much better players than those two!
Its almost as if there are 2 transfer markets. The EPL/EPL linked/known player market that is hugely over priced then the Market for everyone else which is still inflated but not nearly as much.

I feel Juve shops in the more normal market. Where we look at quality players who are very good or on the very of being elite/have potential to be but are not there yet or as talked about for one reason or another. The opportunity talent as we like to look for.

If Dybala was playing for Everton or Southampton last season he would have cost 50 or 60 million Euro I feel. But because he played for Palermo he is not as insanely price. If he was linked to English teams more though over a couple years his price would continue to rise till it gets out of hand.

If we have cash we need to do our transfers quick so we dont drag it out and get other clubs interested. We missed out on Draxler because of Wolfsburg but it could have been anyone. If we just did not lowball to begin with we could have taken him for 25-30 but instead started by bidding very low then just as we were about to get him money from the EPL switched hands and we lost out on getting our target.

Next time we need to be faster and buy before we sell like we did with Dybala and Mandzukic. Also this way people wont raise the offer knowing we have a big transfer fee to spend.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I would straight swap Pogba with Verratti
Maybe not a straight swap but something like Veratti and 20 mio makes sence. We should definetly be looking for this deal. PSG get the biggest french star of his generation who was born and raised in Paris. Juve gets the biggest Italien star of his genaration who grew up supporting the team. Both players are WC CM and could be symboles of their respective clubs. It wont happen though. Pogba will go to Barca and Marotta will go look for 4 players, opportunity signing in the 25 mio. Euro range.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Interviewed by L'Equipe, PSG playmaker Javier Pastore has unveiled a background of market. With a possible return to Italy: "I was recently approached by Juventus. I have made ​​proposals, but I declined. I want to continue to PSG, and the club also has no intention to sell."

- - - Updated - - -

So in our hunt for the number 10, we knew we didn't match Schalke's asking price for Draxler, we didn't match Napoli's request for Sturaro and Rugani on Hamsik, and Pastore rejected us to stay in PSG.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Interviewed by L'Equipe, PSG playmaker Javier Pastore has unveiled a background of market. With a possible return to Italy: "I was recently approached by Juventus. I have made ​​proposals, but I declined. I want to continue to PSG, and the club also has no intention to sell."

- - - Updated - - -

So in our hunt for the number 10, we knew we didn't match Schalke's asking price for Draxler, we didn't match Napoli's request for Sturaro and Rugani on Hamsik, and Pastore rejected us to stay in PSG.
I`m not a bid fan of Pastore but there is no doubt he is better than Hernanes
As for Hamsik we did the right thing even though I would love to see him play for us as Hamsik is a player who can play CM or AM and is very good at both!
Draxler - He is definitely talented but I wasnt that sure about him anyway... I`d rather see us sign Hamsik than Draxler...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Pastore was an obvious choice because he fits the position, he's played in Italy and excelled, and he's got experience in top competitions. There are about 7-8 players who seem pretty obvious we would enquire about, but it doesn't mean we had much chance to sign them.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its almost as if there are 2 transfer markets. The EPL/EPL or Real/Barca linked/known player market that is hugely over priced then the Market for everyone else which is still inflated but not nearly as much.

Corrected, since its those two who still have majority of the record signing fees recently. EPL teams are just more retarded in that they pay the sums the el classico ones do for just fairly good players at best, instead of superstars.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we get 150m we should definitely sell
We get Veratti and a wc am...
This is before we even use our own money...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)