Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Draxler: "I think I can develop my attitude better in Germany. The Bundesliga is an environment I already know."

Lord @Nostradamus was right all along

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Draxler: " better chance at growing a spine by staying in germany"
If you want to grow a spine, there is nothing better than facing Serie A defenses which will hack you.

The dumbest misconception is that Serie A is soft. Yeah, defenders are more patient and don't go to ground as often, but you will get hacked, with many professional fouls.

Draxler would have been forced to prove his ability, unlike in the Bundesliga, which quite frankly has soft defenses and isn't as competitive as Serie A.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
The first signing I wanna see next summer is Berardi to Juve. If this somehow delays I'll just stay away from the internet until the campaign is over.
Berardi would be an excellent signing to get the mercato started. I envision an attack of Morata, with Dybala and Berardi in support as very fun and leathal on all stages. By then Morata and Dybala would know eachother and plugging in a player of the level of Berardi would be amazing! I was hoping to get him this year but I guess that wasn't possible.

- - - Updated - - -

He was too pussy to try a strong tactical game in Serie A.

Not Juve material.

agreed, while I don't really care because I rather have Berardi here instead of him anyway you are right. There is no league more tactical than Serie A. Dispite not having the quality of some teams like Real Barca Bayern because of the lack of money, tactically Seria A is still king.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)