Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Zaza is an example of spending money in the wrong place.

As for Draxler, I guess he is a horrible player now since he isn't joining us anymore, am I right? :howler:
Not horrible but he clearly doesn't have the balls to switch leagues and play with the big boys, you can tell by his words he chose the easier option which was to stay in Germany, but in his defense he's also getting more money to make that choice.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Zaza is an example of spending money in the wrong place.

As for Draxler, I guess he is a horrible player now since he isn't joining us anymore, am I right? :howler:
yes youre right. Draxler is a very mediocre player that would get found out in Italy very soon. German Krasic id say.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Draxler comments for me translates into:

After 2 injury filled years, I didn't feel ready to be the centre of a big team, which is expected to win immediately. The guy just didn't want to become the next Gotze. He wanted to make the transition when he feels ready. And at the age of 21 he didn't feel ready to go to a championship that he doesn't know and be the focal point of the CL finalists attack. He preferred a championship that he knows and a team that is not expected to win anything any time soon (anything won will be a bonus and pleasant surprise).

Some will call this too mature for his age. Some others lack of will to put his legs in the fire. We'll see if he is a spineless pussy or a mature guy that will do the next step when he is ready.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@zizinho :tup: Glad you clarified that. I guess Hernanes is definitely the better option. What a steal too. 11 million + 2 million in potential bonuses for a highly sought after Lolzilian. Very talented and explosive young player with potential Hernanes is. I hear he was touted for great things, 7 or 8 years ago, oops, I meant 7 or 8 months ago.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
@zizinho :tup: Glad you clarified that. I guess Hernanes is definitely the better option. What a steal too. 11 million + 2 million in potential bonuses for a highly sought after Lolzilian. Very talented and explosive young player with potential Hernanes is. I hear he was touted for great things, 7 or 8 years ago, oops, I meant 7 or 8 months ago.
thats the case. we got the better player for less money. sure, Draxler is much younger and could reach the level of Hernanes one day, but right now, Hernanes is much better.

Sep 1, 2015
I'm glad that loser mark left

the gulf in class between him and other gurus like Nostradamus is so obvious

it's almost similar to the gulf in class between juve and a real top team

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: :rofl: Ok. No point in discussing anything with you then if that is how you feel. It is a hopeless case.

Btw, any news regarding that Andrija Balic guy from Hajduk Split? I heard we were interested but failed to agree a fee with Hajduk. Beppe was haggling over a 1 million Euro differential. Any chance we might get him in January or the summer? @The Cusp

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
You miss the point in the Draxler saga. WOB heavily outbid us, it has nothing to do with what the player wanted.

Draxler is happy to stay in Germany, he most definitely prefers Germany of Italy but it was not the decisive factor in the transfer. If WOB didn't bid he would be ours. Draxler's voice had zero weight.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Next signings prediction:

Berardi
Widmer to replace Lichtsteiner
Heurtaux/Vlaar/Umtiti as 4th choice CB as barzagli replacement

What i would suggest:

Tielsman
Veratti
Felipe Anderson

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
We cant waste chance like draxler we lost vidal coman if marotta can get Reus we will forget this disaster summer
we lost half of team(vidal ,coman,pirlo,tevez) while we have not bought any quality player who can a good option for replace them
reus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)