Atalanta-JUVE (1 Viewer)

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
i saw the match and knew that it would be hard without pavel. anyway, you have to give credit to reggina's goal-keeper, he managed 3 great saves with quick responses that could've given us the 3 points in this match. im only disappointed with our defence, very slow. thuram had saved ciro and montero's asses many times over the match.

del piero's injury broke my heart. juve as we know it will cease to exist without him because, quite simply, he is the true soul of the team :down: tactically speaking, i trust lippi but not the players! im sure he will come up with something, but will the possible subs (di vaio, salas, and zalayeta) live up to expectations and fill the void left by del piero? honestly, i really doubt it!

in the champions league, i believe we can survive because we are well positioned. but in serie a, we will miss del piero for more games, notabely against parma and inter! and that worries me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
:LOL: sorry i meant atalanta's goal-keeper. i got carried away. btw, taibi - atalanta's goal-keeper - used to play with reggina, so basically im not too wrong;)

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
espectro, I think I just figured that out :LOL:

Nekton!!!! I finally solved the sound problem with your video :extatic: I downloaded Nimo Codec Pack, and installed it! :D Then I have to reinstall DivX 5.x again cos the Nimo installation overrides the .div in the registry or something like that...and now I can see & hear both video and audio! :thumb:

-S-

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
Read my sig :down:
you want mutu? who doesn't;)

realistically, i don't think he will wear the bianconeri shirt. we are closer to cavenaghi because his agent is the son of ex-juve legend omar sivori and he promised that he will give priority to juve to sign him and we've shown interest and are only waiting for the 'right' moment to get him. we will also probably get miccoli back.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by -S- ] ++
Nekton!!!! I finally solved the sound problem with your video :extatic: I downloaded Nimo Codec Pack, and installed it! :D Then I have to reinstall DivX 5.x again cos the Nimo installation overrides the .div in the registry or something like that...and now I can see & hear both video and audio! :thumb:
You never miss the Swedish commentary either huh ;)

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by -S- ] ++
espectro, I think I just figured that out :LOL:

-S-
Nice :D

The Nimo pack is good, lots of codecs there :)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Juventus fans will have to wait a further 24 hours before they will know how long Alex Del Piero will be injured for.

The Italian international was set to undergo tests on Monday after he picked up a left leg muscle problem in the 1-1 draw at Atalanta.

However, the Bianconeri medical staff have delayed his examination in the hope that an extra day’s rest will provide a more accurate diagnosis.

Reports around the peninsula suggest that the No 10 will be out of action for up to two months.

That would see him miss the two Champions’ League games against Manchester United, a League clash against Inter and possibly Italy’s European Championship qualifier against Finland.

===========================================

I really hope Del Piero's injury in not as lengthy as stated before (2 months). Hopefully, the extra day of rest will give better results.

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Anastacia ] ++
you want mutu? who doesn't;)

realistically, i don't think he will wear the bianconeri shirt. we are closer to cavenaghi because his agent is the son of ex-juve legend omar sivori and he promised that he will give priority to juve to sign him and we've shown interest and are only waiting for the 'right' moment to get him. we will also probably get miccoli back.
But I still want Mutu :down:

LaDelPieroJUVE

Jul 24, 2002
and I who thought to go with my friends to see the match between Manchester and Juve in one pizzeria but without Dp it loses the essence of the game is like going to see play Real Madrid without Raul or the Manchester without David Beckham. Could be that they are not the team only or that the team is more than they but nobody can deny that always there is a charismatic player who attracts to crowd or the multitude and that is as an amulet for the team and without alex the luck will not be defined. Now it is not going to have magic nor delights. it loses the fantasy and the spectacle.

LaDelPieroJUVE

Jul 24, 2002
I don't give up yet and never. I am of one who believes in which after the storm always the calm arrives and if i did not know Dp as I know him (well although i don't alive with him hehe) would say that is the end. But DP has happened through worse things and has returned like the bird phenix of ashes ahaha. sounds too poetic =D
i was talking like a fanatic
BUT REALLY I MEAN IF U BUY A TICKET TO SEE FOR EXAMPLE BACKSTREET BOYS AHHA AND IN THE CONCERT NICK CARTER DOESN'T SING THEN THIS NOT HAVE GRACE.
THE SAME OCCURS IN FOOTBALL.
IS LIKE CHICAGO BULLS WITHOUT MICHEAL JORDAN now they're nothing.
but i am a fan of a WHOLE TEAM therefore i put my trust in them. i hope trez, nedved, divaio etc do the job.
then we'll can say that juve is the best with dp or without him... better say we are the best without dp and with him we have a bonus = a magic touch, the best of the best.
BUT now i talk in that way because i am sad .... but imagines if DP had not suffered the injury and played the match against Manchester and in that game he did not do anything and those that make the goals were TREZ or other then what would we say?

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
tomorrow is the big day...

maby a pray from each of us for lovely alex could help? :D

c'mon dude... hope its a 2 week injury and not a 2 month :(

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
If it's taking this long to test, retest, and spread the news, then the news must be really bad!!
i'm hoping for the best, but it just doesn't look good.

what bothers me is that it is not 2 months max! It's 2 months max of treatment. This doesn't include the time he needs to adjust and regian fitness and mental strength. (we all know how easily DP returns from injuries :rolleyes: )

Get well soon DP...... :down:
He's the heart of juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)