Atalanta-JUVE (1 Viewer)

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by LaDelPieroJUVE ] ++
BUT REALLY I MEAN IF U BUY A TICKET TO SEE FOR EXAMPLE BACKSTREET BOYS AHHA AND IN THE CONCERT NICK CARTER DOESN'T SING THEN THIS NOT HAVE GRACE.
excuse me? nick sings? in all my years of pretending not to like the backstreet boys i thought he was just there to look good while brian sings. and howie is there to cover a completely different fan base, if ya know what i'm saying ;)

i see your point though :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
:LOL: :LOL:

poor BSB
(though i have to admit i listened to and liked thier old songs....i thought AJ and Brain were great) :rolleyes:

AJ: make people think that the bsb were crazy
Brain: did everything
Nick: bring in the female fans
Howie: bring in the "other" fans
The older one: To help the other members get into "R" rated movies!
;)

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
that's the stuff :)
brian was my favourite anyways, what with his big nostrils and heart condition

i like "the older one", majed ;)

babyblue

Jul 13, 2002
hey, guys, we're straying from the point.
if u wanna discuss the backstreet boys, i confess that i'm a big fan of them. and each of you has your own opinion toward them.
but i think nick does sing.
BSB can sing.

JuveGuy

Aug 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by babyblue ] ++
hey, guys, we're straying from the point.
if u wanna discuss the backstreet boys, i confess that i'm a big fan of them. and each of you has your own opinion toward them.
but i think nick does sing.
BSB can sing.
Can I shake your hand? Remember me?:D

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
yeah, ok, nick sings :)
i have plenty of pictures of dear nickolas (see, i even spelt his name right :))
anyways. calcio. we drew against atalanta. is that where this thread was up to?

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
I didn't knew that we were discussing BSB in this thread.

I actually like BSB. I have gone to three concerts when they were in town.
Nick, Brian and A.J. do the most singing.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Unofficial reports say that the injury suffered by Juventus forward Alessandro Del Piero against Atalanta on Sunday, may not be as bad as some had predicted.

The player underwent tests on his left thigh today, and it is suggested that he may be out for just over a month.

P.S. I know I've posted the same report in the Team Talk 'Del Piero's Injury' thread, but I guess this is important enough to be posted twice!

LaDelPieroJUVE

Jul 24, 2002
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++

excuse me? nick sings? in all my years of pretending not to like the backstreet boys i thought he was just there to look good while brian sings. and howie is there to cover a completely different fan base, if ya know what i'm saying ;)

i see your point though :)

LOL but i meant if nick doesn't sing or he is not present in the show. NO about if he sings well or not:D
anyways could be brian, kevin, howie the idea is if one of them is out then there's no grace.

btw BSB now is over!!

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by LaDelPieroJUVE ] ++

LOL but i meant if nick doesn't sing or he is not present in the show. NO about if he sings well or not:D
anyways could be brian, kevin, howie the idea is if one of them is out then there's no grace.

btw BSB now is over!!
wen it comes 2 the best voice AJ is my fav but wen it comes 2 the looks nick is hmmm ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)