Asian Qualifying WC2006 (4 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
Salmeen own goal:eek:
I hope Japan beat Bahrain in Manama too.then Iran will qualify with Japan for sure.
Ya it was a real wierd goal...I felt sorry for the dude...Anyways SA X Kuwait just started gotta run:)

OP
/usr/bin
Mar 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #43
    I hope Japan beat Bahrain in Manama too.then Iran will qualify with Japan for sure.
    dammit, I always knew he'd be the player to bring bahrain down.. I disliked him from the start..

Selfish, diving, cursing, spitting, no-good player.. guess you could say he's our totti.. the only reason he's even on the team is because of reputation (his dad was a legendary player.. ahmed salmeen)..

Japan, Iran, Korea.. you better get ready, because you're about to face the REAL Bahrain.. they always come through under pressure..

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by BAH_Bianconero ] ++

dammit, I always knew he'd be the player to bring bahrain down.. I disliked him from the start..

Selfish, diving, cursing, spitting, no-good player.. guess you could say he's our totti.. the only reason he's even on the team is because of reputation (his dad was a legendary player.. ahmed salmeen)..

Japan, Iran, Korea.. you better get ready, because you're about to face the REAL Bahrain.. they always come through under pressure..
    Take it easy bro
    salmeen is a good player and I don’t think he is in the national team only because of his dad
    OG can bee seen in any match and can be scored by even the best defenders in the world (thuram scored in buffon net this season)

Anyway u should have looked at it in different way, salmeen is a MF but bcuz he is a very committed player he was in the 18y box defending truly hard most of the time

I still think Bahrain can do it
    u can beat Japan in Manama, they are really weak and lucky
    So beating Japan and NK in Manama and a draw in Iran clash will definitely qualify them to WC

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    I hope they can't.never forget Bahrain players running around their stadium with Saudi flog after they won against Iran and cause SA to qualify.

about Japan luck...I agree 100% :D

OP
    /usr/bin

/usr/bin

Excellent
    Mar 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #46
    ++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

Take it easy bro
    salmeen is a good player and I don’t think he is in the national team only because of his dad
    OG can bee seen in any match and can be scored by even the best defenders in the world (thuram scored in buffon net this season)

Anyway u should have looked at it in different way, salmeen is a MF but bcuz he is a very committed player he was in the 18y box defending truly hard most of the time

I still think Bahrain can do it
    u can beat Japan in Manama, they are really weak and lucky
    So beating Japan and NK in Manama and a draw in Iran clash will definitely qualify them to WC
    yeah, i guess I never saw it that way.. but I still don't like him.. :p

Thx..

I hope they can't.never forget Bahrain players running around their stadium with Saudi flog after they won against Iran and cause SA to qualify.

MUAHAHA I remember that day.. :D that was a good day, even though we didn't qualify, we managed to spread our misery to you.. ;)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    I hope Japan beat Bahrain in Manama too .then Iran will qualify with Japan for sure.
    dont u think its the same feelings :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

dont u think its the same feelings :D
    nah it has another story.I hope Japan beat Bahrain because it would be a better result for Iran and makes our way to qualify easier.it's different with winning against one team then running around the stadium with the flog of another team.isn't it?
    yes,Bahrain did the FAIRPLAY against us,but I'm in doubt if they do the same against SA.(if they were playing against SA instead of Iran).
    this is Arabic countries' style of football.no fairplay....dirty football....kill the time when they are ahead in result and so.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

MUAHAHA I remember that day.. :D that was a good day, even though we didn't qualify, we managed to spread our misery to you.. ;)
    and let SA go through to lose against Germany 8-0 :rofl:

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002

nah it has another story.I hope Japan beat Bahrain because it would be a better result for Iran and makes our way to qualify easier.it's different with winning against one team then running around the stadium with the flog of another team.isn't it?
    yes,Bahrain did the FAIRPLAY against us,but I'm in doubt if they do the same against SA.(if they were playing against SA instead of Iran).
    this is Arabic countries' style of football.no fairplay....dirty football....kill the time when they are ahead in result and so.
    Yeah Arabs are cheats, and cant play football, you got that right. And Bahrain is the worst Arab country when it comes to cheating.

OP
    /usr/bin

/usr/bin

Excellent
    Mar 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #51
    ++ [ originally posted by ebraheej ] ++

Yeah Arabs are cheats, and cant play football, you got that right. And Bahrain is the worst Arab country when it comes to cheating.
    What the fuck you got against us!!?!?! You don't see me going around yelling out racist cunt remarks about anyone else do you!?

and king ale, about the when you're ahead and killing time, whatever crap you posted... ever heard of CATENNACCIO?!?! .. go on blame everything on the arabs.. You know what, I feel like hijacking a plane and crashing it through your house...

fucking idiot..

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

What the fuck you got against us!!?!?! You don't see me going around yelling out racist cunt remarks about anyone else do you!?

and king ale, about the when you're ahead and killing time, whatever crap you posted... ever heard of CATENNACCIO?!?! .. go on blame everything on the arabs.. You know what, I feel like hijacking a plane and crashing it through your house...

fucking idiot..
    What the hell are you moaning about?? The qualifying game for WC2002, all of your team's players were acting as if they were injured all the time. I'm amazed at what a joke of a match it was, and how FIFA didnt do anything about it. This was something beyond unfair game. Anyone who has a good knowledge of football and isnt biased, will tell you that Bahraini players were bloody cheats during that game.

And there is no reason to attack King Ale like that, ignorant prick.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004

nah it has another story.I hope Japan beat Bahrain because it would be a better result for Iran and makes our way to qualify easier .it's different with winning against one team then running around the stadium with the flog of another team.isn't it?
    can u explain that?

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

What the hell are you moaning about?? The qualifying game for WC2002, all of your team's players were acting as if they were injured all the time. I'm amazed at what a joke of a match it was, and how FIFA didnt do anything about it. This was something beyond unfair game. Anyone who has a good knowledge of football and isnt biased, will tell you that Bahraini players were bloody cheats during that game.

And there is no reason to attack King Ale like that, ignorant prick.
    i am wondering what if they didnt do so?
    the result could have been ended with 6-1 then

:D

OP
    /usr/bin

/usr/bin

Excellent
    Mar 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #55
    What, and let him go on saying that arabs play unfair football, and just let that remark stand?! And that was ages ago, none of that is relevant anymore... fine I'm biased, fine Bahrain may have wasted time, but the fact of the matter is that Iran lost, so stop being sore losers and try to make something of the present, instead of wallowing around in the past..

About the flag thing, wouldn't you be proud if you helped a brother country (and yes brother, all us arabs are brothers), and wanted to celebrate with them..

And, I am rooting for Iran to qualify in this thing too.. I never said anything bad about them, but I could bring up many things Iran did that I didn't like... :(

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

exactly.with every normal contact they acted like an injured player and killed 4-5 minutes of the time.especially their goalkeeper who you know should treat in the pitch.all the ways in Arab football end to MONEY.I hate their style.
    anyway...Ramin....merci az hemayatet...boos :D

you yourself would know that it isn't Catenaccio just if you have a little knowledge about football.catenaccio is the style of Italian football that have alot of fans all over the world.they learn the meaning of DEFENDING that maybe boring for some.it's different with what I mentioned before:Kill the time...unfair football...this is what ALL hate it.

****ing idiot
    this is the FACT that made you mad like this.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    What, and let him go on saying that arabs play unfair football, and just let that remark stand?! And that was ages ago, none of that is relevant anymore... fine I'm biased, fine Bahrain may have wasted time, but the fact of the matter is that Iran lost, so stop being sore losers and try to make something of the present, instead of wallowing around in the past..

About the flag thing, wouldn't you be proud if you helped a brother country (and yes brother, all us arabs are brothers), and wanted to celebrate with them..

And, I am rooting for Iran to qualify in this thing too.. I never said anything bad about them, but I could bring up many things Iran did that I didn't like... :(

Nawaf :D
    I didn't say somthing bad about your country.I dun have any problem with Arabic countires...it was about your style of football.honestly in all the matches that Iran've had against Arabs,I just see Qatar a different one.
    yes you can bring up your thing as well ;)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

can u explain that?
    Iran has 7 points...Japan 6...Bahrain 4
    we will beat North Korea in Tehran for sure :D,so we would have 10 points.
    if Japan beat Bharain they would have 9 points while Bahrain'd still have 4.and then they would be out of race.so our way to qualify would be easier.it's all.nothing against Bahrain.

OP
    /usr/bin

/usr/bin

Excellent
    Mar 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #59
    [/B]
    Nawaf :D
    I didn't say somthing bad about your country.I dun have any problem with Arabic countires...it was about your style of football.honestly in all the matches that Iran've had against Arabs,I just see Qatar a different one.
    yes you can bring up your thing as well ;)
    Qatar different?!? hah.. You should've seen Bahrain vs. Qatar in the last asian cup.. they were up 1-0 and everyone, especially the goalkeeper of all people, fell and rolled around for a good 20 minutes.. it's a good thing Mohamed Hubail's equaliser shut them up..
    Oh and since we're still at the Asian cup, u remember iran's match where two irani players tag-teamed on a poor guy.. Oh and can't forget the fight between both irani players.. I mean Iran were almost punching the other team out... The only thing I hated about that match was that the ref. was Bahraini.. I mean around 5 straight red cards could've been brought out..:groan:

And we've always had a rivalry with Iran, and these matches tend to get heated.. and I don't think us arabs have a particular style, especially one that involves diving (I don't remember that much about that match ["victims the only ones who remember"?], but I do know it was one match.. ) From all the matches I've seen, I don't remember any blatant diving that was from a bahraini player, other than Mohamed Salmeen, and Like I said earlier, I'm not too fond of him.. :dontcare:

Oh and if we beat Japan at home, draw/win against Iran, and beat Korea, we're still in this thing..

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004

King Ale I don't think that you have the right to question the Bahraini player's integrity and professionalism....I am an Azzuri fan, and I never pointed fingers at the swedes and norwegians in euro2004...even if the result raised many suspisions....I always try to give teams, players, referees the benefit of the doubt...if you know what I mean.

And how the hell can you generalize a statment about 23 countries ranging from the persian gulf to the atlantic ocean? with different cultures, traditions, dialects...not to mention football style of play??...I could easily say the same about Iran or any other country simply by inferring some hypothesis from the action or actions of some players throughout history...what you said is totally unfair and no where near truth!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)