Asian Qualifying WC2006 (6 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

u r right

and i think iran were damn lucky against bahrain as well
not at all.Bahrain only had 2-3 good chances against Iran but North Korea missed alot of excellent chances against Bahrain.
Iran is the best Asian team right now :star:

OP
/usr/bin
Mar 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

not at all.Bahrain only had 2-3 good chances against Iran but North Korea missed alot of excellent chances against Bahrain.
    Iran is the best Asian team right now :star:
    I can only think of one good chance that Korea missed, and that was the ball that was eventually cleared off the line by sayed mohamed.. The others were not in because of Ali Hassan's brilliance between the goalposts..

:stuckup:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by BAH_Bianconero ] ++

I can only think of one good chance that Korea missed, and that was the ball that was eventually cleared off the line by sayed mohamed.. The others were not in because of Ali Hassan's brilliance between the goalposts..

:stuckup:
    anyway...we will crush you in Iran :D

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
    Actually i dun wan all west asia teams to go through..no offence...i wan a mixture of teams..some from east asia, some from west asia....although i support Jap but they play pretty badly under Zico...
    well, i just hope Asia teams will make us proud this time around...coz they r playing in the biggest stage of world football..i hope the thrashing of Saudi by Germany(8:0!!!) will never happen again...that's why i also suport Australia to join in the AFC to make the competition stiffer and may the best teams win..i believe some of the Asian teams can take on Australia now..
    I wonder what r they goin 2 do with Malaysia football....man..AFC head quarter is in Kuala Lumpur but my national football level.....is is is...humiliating!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    yeah Forza SA :cool::cool:

As all noted, our team has not showed any light of hope for good performance. And to be frank, in general Asia might be the weakest football continent.
    Iran can't seem to play all matches with comparable performance
    Saudi Arabia fails to perform
    Japan till the last two years were may be the best team in Asia. Don't know what went wrong
    S. Korea: same as Japan
    UAE: they plan well .. the out come is not as the plans.. but still atleast they plan well.
    Kuwait: They were good in the past.
    In general GCC: are good during GCC competition, can't see them in a world wide event.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Iran have the most talented players in Asia and now,especially in our great stadium we are the best in Asia.SA are miles away from their strong team 3-4 years ago.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004

anyway...we will crush you in Iran :D
    i dont think so
    they r good in counter attacks + very good goalkeeper + excellent defence line + a very creative MF
    i think they will do it in iran as well

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Iran have the most talented players in Asia and now,especially in our great stadium we are the best in Asia.SA are miles away from their strong team 3-4 years ago.
    You have very tallented players, but they are not consistant. SA's last decent performance was almost 8~9 years ago.

OP
    /usr/bin
    Mar 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

i dont think so
    they r good in counter attacks + very good goalkeeper + excellent defence line + a very creative MF
    i think they will do it in iran as well
    Yup.. we did it the last time we met.. :D in front of all your screaming fans as well ;)

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I hear you Rami.... :down:
    Looks like the guys are willing to prove me wrong majed...after S.Korea's match last Friday I started to get in sync with the whole Saudi road to world cup thingy...still cynical though...just hope that they dont fail us tonight in the classic GCC derby:p

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++

Looks like the guys are willing to prove me wrong majed...after S.Korea's match last Friday I started to get in sync with the whole Saudi road to world cup thingy...still cynical though...just hope that they dont fail us tonight in the classic GCC derby:p
    They're prooving me wrong too.. I like being wrong about them :D

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

They're prooving me wrong too.. I like being wrong about them :D
    Lets just hope they do it all the way...and by all the way I mean summer 2006 :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)