[Asia] 2010 World Cup qualifying thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
But really Hoori. You walk around in the streets of Morocco, Algeria and North African countries in general. You'd be shocked by the talent the kids there have. Zidane, Benzema etc are not a co-incidence.
Yes my bad. I meant the Arabs of Asia in my previous posts. African Arabs are indeed talented and have great techniques.

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007

Saudi Arabia vs Korea DPR

World Cup Qualifying -Group.B Round 8
Saudi Arabia ( 4th , 11 Pts ) vs Korea DPR ( 2nd , 11 Pts )
17 June 2009

Arabic Comm.--ART Sports-- FLV-1150Kbps--320*240

Pre Match Video

North Korea 1-0 Saudi Arabia : 2010 WC Qualifiers : Feb.11,2009
Click Here for Video

’Match Clips

Nice Skill by AlHazzazi 15
Click Here for Video

Danger Freekick & Header for KSA 20
Click Here for Video

Great Double Kick by Nayef AlHazzazi 30
Click Here for Video

Nice Chances for Korea saved by GK 38
Click Here for Video

What a Miss by Alqahtani ! 46
Click Here for Video

Danger Header by AlHazzazi 53
Click Here for Video

AlQahtani's Header over the Goal 56
Click Here for Video

Danger Chance for Korea saved by GK 92
Click Here for Video

Korea DPR Celebrations after Going to World Cup 2010 Directly of Group B
Click Here for Video

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Iran's out. Two better teams of this group qualified. Congrats to the strong South Korea and more than that to the courageous and inspiring North Korea. May they be the World Cup's wonders once again.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The Commies are a rather determined team. But thats pretty much all they got. Determination and organization. They will be slaughtered in the WC. Asia doesn't deserve to have 4 and a half seats for the WC imo.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Bahrain 2-2 Saudi

What RESULT!! Daam It feels good kicking them out of the world cup that way. The boys played well even though we could've wrapped up the result in the beginning of the second half but there was a lack of concentration in the counter attacks.

For the ppl who do know whats going on in this part of the world these are the highlights of the most important part of the game

FORZA BAHRAIN! Now lets rip the kiwis a new one.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Bahrain 2-2 Saudi

What RESULT!! Daam It feels good kicking them out of the world cup that way. The boys played well even though we could've wrapped up the result in the beginning of the second half but there was a lack of concentration in the counter attacks.

For the ppl who do know whats going on in this part of the world these are the highlights of the most important part of the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCjPzq9T5eA

FORZA BAHRAIN! Now lets rip the kiwis a new one.
That's sweet :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
A dramatic ending to the game, i ditched the France game to watch your boys Sateeh. The never say die attitude in the end of the game was nothing short of astounding by the Bahraini's. A deserved win no doubt.

Congrats.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Honeslty, my sister was jumping up and down after our second goal, told her to knock it off Bahrain will manage to score in the next 90 seconds ..

Our team cannot handle late game happiness they always self destruct!

Good luck to our Bahraini brothers and I wish to see them in the world cup! go get them kiwis ..

if you ask me how I feel. I'll say as long there is some certain prince of youth .. saudi team will never be successful ..

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Thanks Fred.

Well I didn't think the team had it in them tbh, this group (or any bahraini team for that matter) has not been known for either its resilience perseverance. Down twice in a hostile environment where better teams couldn't do it.

This is the best chance we will ever get ( since I know the upcoming generation), lets hope the boys learned the lesson from last year.

@Omair, i think i know the person you are referring to. Its a problem all over the area as some the people aren't even remotely qualified to running a junior football team let alone a football association.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I know the person Omair is referring to, and he's right. The guy is holding the Saudi NT back, its a common problem in the corrupt arab world, we used to have the same problem with Saadi Geddaffi

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Thanks Fred.

Well I didn't think the team had it in them tbh, this group (or any bahraini team for that matter) has not been known for either its resilience perseverance. Down twice in a hostile environment where better teams couldn't do it.

This is the best chance we will ever get ( since I know the upcoming generation), lets hope the boys learned the lesson from last year.

@Omair, i think i know the person you are referring to. Its a problem all over the area as some the people aren't even remotely qualified to running a junior football team let alone a football association.
This Bahraini team isn't as good as the one from 4 years ago, is it?

and yeah he has some "a'7lag so3oodiya" in him too :p

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
This Bahraini team isn't as good as the one from 4 years ago, is it?

and yeah he has some "a'7lag so3oodiya" in him too :p
Its essentially the same team and no they aren't as good because they don't play the same type of football. The players that made the difference back then are still here except for arguably one. Also played some games that were very promising like the first leg, the Australia game and the Uzbekistan games.

But the kiwis are not as bad as everyone thinks. We see some of their players first hand here and they're very good.

and LOL at the "a'7lag" part..

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Its essentially the same team and no they aren't as good because they don't play the same type of football. The players that made the difference back then are still here except for arguably one. Also played some games that were very promising like the first leg, the Australia game and the Uzbekistan games.

But the kiwis are not as bad as everyone thinks. We see some of their players first hand here and they're very good.

and LOL at the "a'7lag" part..
Well I wish you luck then! Saudis aren't good enough anymore .. they couldn't score for three consecutive games and couldn't keep a winner for 1 minute .. that gives an idea that we're not the 90s force anymore

and the response to that will be firing the coach and banning the most influential players, you know, the usual!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You guys need to watch out for Shane Smeltz of NZ. He's a very dangerous striker and scored two goals past Buffon when Italy beat New Zealand 4-3. He plays in my countries league (A-League) and basically scores a goal a game. Great finisher, and he was wanted by some Turkish teams last year.

Their other important players are Chris Killen (Celtic), Ryan Nelsen (Blackburn) and Leo Bertos. They are by no means world beaters, but have some decent quality and you shouldnt underestimate them, although I'd say Bahrain are definitely the favourites.

EDIT: Oh yeah, NZ beat Jordan 3-1 in a Friendly yesterday and I believe Smeltz scored a double.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)