Arturo Vidal (48 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
At his best he was every midfielder we've had at the club since 2019 x100.

If he stayed at Juventus I believe we would've won the CL in 2016.

Marchisio, Pogba, Vidal, Khedira and Pereyra in the center of the pitch would've been beautiful to watch.

Top 10 midfielder of the 2010s and top 3 from 2012-14.

It's a shame that Vidal is not considered a legend of any club considering the level of performance he reached.

Though he is still a personal Juventus legend for me.

MVP was undoubtedly the most important part for Juventus' return to relevance in 2012.

Watching him give his absolute all for Juventus during his time here was a joy to witness.

From my viewpoint his post-Juventus antics have not tainted those memories.
THAT vidal right now would almost guarantee winning the league and next to Loca holding our mid I wouldn't be surprised at all if we reached semis in CL with this very squad. Like you said this dude should have been a legend somewhere but I guess money came first.

May 23, 2013
THAT vidal right now would almost guarantee winning the league and next to Loca holding our mid I wouldn't be surprised at all if we reached semis in CL with this very squad. Like you said this dude should have been a legend somewhere but I guess money came first.
Yeah I fully agree. He would absolutely transform this team and run on Serie A. Even post-2014 Vidal would have a similar effect and atleast the league title. Total monster.

Idk if it was money because he could've gone to the Prem for that. Just a dumb move on his part and the club's for letting him go.

Vidal already had legend status in the bag here, all he had to do was stay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)