Arturo Vidal (29 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

it was nasty and deserved a straight red, no doubt. but look at the action, vidal didn't even see the guy and was aiming to reach the ball. his body language is telling too, he immediately felt sorry. vidal always was a bit of a dumbo, wasn't he, and if you're one, shit happens on the pitch. i see that the defender played the whole match so fortunately no injury happened.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

it was nasty and deserved a straight red, no doubt. but look at the action, vidal didn't even see the guy and was aiming to reach the ball. his body language is telling too, he immediately felt sorry. vidal always was a bit of a dumbo, wasn't he, and if you're one, shit happens on the pitch. i see that the defender played the whole match so fortunately no injury happened.
WTF is that other play is showing an elbow for? :lol: @0:44

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

I hate calls/rules like that, he’s obviously just playing the ball. These players that embellish like they just got sniped also get on my nerves. Probably why I’ve never liked Cuadrado

May 23, 2013
Nothing is like 2011-14 Vidal. Monster of a player.

How blessed were we with MVPP? Each one of Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal and Pogba had seasons were you could say they were the best midfielder on the planet.

My biggest football regret is the fact that this midfield was dismantled right after the UCL final. I love Beppe and understand why he did it, but still...

Chapin

Mar 2, 2022
Does anyone remember when Bayern put in an offer around 60 million for both Vidal and Marchisio in 2012?
Lol yea, crazy how inflated the prices are.

it’s a shame we let vidal go, I would’ve rather had rebel Arturo over bums unworthy of the shirt like khedira Ramsey lemina rincón etc the last few years

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Lol yea, crazy how inflated the prices are.

it’s a shame we let vidal go, I would’ve rather had rebel Arturo over bums unworthy of the shirt like khedira Ramsey lemina rincón etc the last few years
Putting khedira in the same sentence as the others is a travesty.
Sami was world-class for 2 and a half seasons.
2015-2016
2016-2017
2017 - middle of the season
Starting from summer 2018 he declined so badly that he became washed up.

That version of sami was way better than anything we have now, including overrated Loca.

Chapin

Mar 2, 2022
Putting khedira in the same sentence as the others is a travesty.
Sami was world-class for 2 and a half seasons.
2015-2016
2016-2017
2017 - middle of the season
Starting from summer 2018 he declined so badly that he became washed up.

That version of sami was way better than anything we have now, including overrated Loca.
Khedira was NEVER world class lmao. Very good at best.

If I asked you to list two things Khedira was world class at you would struggle besides ‘positioning’ and I guess ‘strength’

he is not a destroyer, he is not a creative player, he is not fast, and he is not a goal scorer like vidal, lampara, Yaya Toure or Gerard were

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Khedira was NEVER world class lmao. Very good at best.

If I asked you to list two things Khedira was world class at you would struggle besides ‘positioning’ and I guess ‘strength’

he is not a destroyer, he is not a creative player, he is not fast, and he is not a goal scorer like vidal, lampara, Yaya Toure or Gerard were
Keep telling yourself that. Yeah he was average like the others you mentioned, that's why Germany won the world cup with him, made him captain and Juve won a bunch of titles, copas and reached the final of the cl, with him next to Pjanic.
You could have inserted anyone you mentioned next to Pjanic and it would have had the same results.

Chapin

Mar 2, 2022
Keep telling yourself that. Yeah he was average like the others you mentioned, that's why Germany won the world cup with him, made him captain and Juve won a bunch of titles, copas and reached the final of the cl, with him next to Pjanic.
You could have inserted anyone you mentioned next to Pjanic and it would have had the same results.
Only Juve fans have ever called khedira world class lmao

you still haven’t told me what he’s world class at, im waiting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)