Arturo Vidal (54 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
How is Vidal not a legend?

Four years with us, our return to glory, he established himself as a dominant midfielder and had his career years in Turin. Yes, he left at a very cheap price but I always assumed it was out of respect to him (take that for what you will). Seems odd he's not a legend.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
How is Vidal not a legend?

Four years with us, our return to glory, he established himself as a dominant midfielder and had his career years in Turin. Yes, he left at a very cheap price but I always assumed it was out of respect to him (take that for what you will). Seems odd he's not a legend.
he was only here for 4 seasons.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
I'm feeling good just thinking about it. Loved that 14-15 team.
I've been a fan since Baggio days and seen some legendary Juve teams. That '14-'15 team is one of those seasons that will always stand out. The grit and attitude of that team was just so incredible. Hopefully Pirlo can bring that attitude back.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yeah, no.

Not at age 33. No thank you. And I don't care if he would be "Better than what we have now".

We need to look for "Better than what Vidal currently is"

- - - Updated - - -

And how many times has it been reported that he wanted to come back, only to be turned down? I can't see it being any different.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yeah, no.

Not at age 33. No thank you. And I don't care if he would be "Better than what we have now".

We need to look for "Better than what Vidal currently is"

- - - Updated - - -

And how many times has it been reported that he wanted to come back, only to be turned down? I can't see it being any different.
I see it as support to a young squad. Provided he's for free

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Is there a time restriction on being a legend? He was part of the undefeated squad. He was here for the first four of our Scudetto. He was part of the group that ushered in our unparalleled Serie A dominance.
he went to bayern and then barca because he could finally play for a 'big team', which was a huge insult to juventus. he is one of the best MF that we've had at juventus. But that doesnt make him a legend.

- - - Updated - - -

Platini was here for 5 bro
he is definetely a Juve Legend, winning the golden ball as a Juve player three times and give you Legend Status immediately. Zidane is 100x more a juve legend, then vidal is a Juventus legend.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Would take Vidal back at the right price.

He turned the game around for Barca v Inter last season. I still think he could do a good job for us. We are losing Khedira and Matuidi and ideally want 6 or 7 mids (Ramsey will be injured for half the season) if playing 3 in the middle. It would be nice to have a goal threat from midfield again. Rabiot, Bentancur and Arthur don't really give that.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
he went to bayern and then barca because he could finally play for a 'big team', which was a huge insult to juventus. he is one of the best MF that we've had at juventus. But that doesnt make him a legend.

- - - Updated - - -

he is definetely a Juve Legend, winning the golden ball as a Juve player three times and give you Legend Status immediately. Zidane is 100x more a juve legend, then vidal is a Juventus legend.
Put down the pipe ese

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He's 100% correct. Platini's 5 yrs were the best in history of the club. Just based on that alone it's utterly ridic to compare the two. Platini retired at Juve while Vidal left unceremoniously to win CL at "bigger" club. He showed he still has feels for Juve after and that makes things better but doesn't make him a legend. And he had 3 great yrs btw, not 4.

He's more than welcome back for cheap. Would easily slot in in starting XI, and in following yrs, can be a very useful good, eclectic sub.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)