Arturo Vidal (52 Viewers)

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Looks like he is smack talking bayern now, said barca is a tier above bayern. And that he was sleeping and now he's at his dream at barca or sth like that

@Jethro
It was expected from someone like him to say that. I mean, he said same when he was here. "I am playing for the best club in the world." and shit like that. Politics.

- - - Updated - - -

No way , Raketic is better than him without a doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOOOOOOL

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He thinks and talks like a peasant, not surprised he is repeating what he said about Bayern and to put us down, towards Bayern now in favour for Barca. Just trying to appease the masses wherever he ends up at, but cant do it without foot in mouth blunt way.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
https://www.sport.es/es/noticias/ba...nar-tres-champions-seguidas-con-barca-6978053

"I want to win 3 Champions in a row"

The drugs must be good in Chile :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

He thinks and talks like a peasant, not surprised he is repeating what he said about Bayern and to put us down, towards Bayern now in favour for Barca. Just trying to appease the masses wherever he ends up at, but cant do it without foot in mouth blunt way.

This. Plus one thing is to be ambitious other is to be nuts. He's not Ronaldo nor Messi.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
It's not a question of going to Juve or Barça but rather going to a club that's actually disputing the Champions League title rather than choking at QFs.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Ronaldo doesn't promise Champions Leagues, he delivers Champions Leagues.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It's not a question of going to Juve or Barça but rather going to a club that's actually disputing the Champions League title rather than choking at QFs.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Ronaldo doesn't promise Champions Leagues, he delivers Champions Leagues.
Remember what Chiellini said

- - - Updated - - -

This. He's just a brainless twat that wants to please his new fans, but doesnt have to brain to realise how

See how Buffon does., thats how its done

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I think he'll start ahead of Rakitič though
Valverde rotates a lot, but no Rakitic for me will definitely play a lot more than Vidal does. Vidal is not better than Rakitic and especially not for Barcelona.

I actually think that at the end of the season if Busquets keep declining Farca MF would be Vidal-Rakitic-Coutinho/Rafinha
It won't. Busquets is a very underrated player, Vidal cannot play that #6 role as consistently and effectively as Busquets does. Bookmark this post, and we'll see at the end of the season. I'd be shocked if I was wrong about this.

Vidal's only chance of being a regular starter is if Coutinho is moved to the front three, meaning there will be a free spot alongside Rakitic and Busquets. Otherwise like Paulinho he will be a rotation option.

Also, Valverde is a little more flexible tactically, Barca play 442 at times as well, with Suarez and Messi the front two.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Valverde rotates a lot, but no Rakitic for me will definitely play a lot more than Vidal does. Vidal is not better than Rakitic and especially not for Barcelona.
dunno, maybe, don't watch Barca much, basically only their CL games and a rare big team match in La Liga. but whenever I do watch them, I feel like Rakitič should be adding more defensively, man is there for clean-up duties and too often Barca is too soft defensively in midfield.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

It won't. Busquets is a very underrated player, Vidal cannot play that #6 role as consistently and effectively as Busquets does. Bookmark this post, and we'll see at the end of the season. I'd be shocked if I was wrong about this.

Vidal's only chance of being a regular starter is if Coutinho is moved to the front three, meaning there will be a free spot alongside Rakitic and Busquets. Otherwise like Paulinho he will be a rotation option.

Also, Valverde is a little more flexible tactically, Barca play 442 at times as well, with Suarez and Messi the front two.
Rakitic would be the one who take Busquets spot in that MF, not Vidal. Valverde already used Rakitic several times like DMC. If Arturo keep fit all season long IMO he would be an starter in every important game by the end of the season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)