Arturo Vidal (8 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Anyway it’s clear Vidal has been declining every season since his terrible knee injury in 2014. Not as decisive offensively, and now that he’s in his 30s, all action B2Bs like him and Nainggolan lose a lot when they lose they aren’t as physically dominant as they were before. Still a very good player, but overrated massively by plenty on this forum who still think he’s the same player that he was with us. His disciplinary record is pretty poor in big games too. Anyone who says otherwise is a peddler of stupidity and fake news like pitbull.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
You people need to realise that he isn’t the Vidal of 2013 or 2014.
This , most of the Bayern fans are happy he is gone ,but yet tuz makes you think he still top 5mf jn the world :lol: , he hasn’t been that good since 2014 , I didn’t even like him in 2015 .

According to reports in Spain , Barca paid for him 20m !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This , most of the Bayern fans are happy he is gone ,but yet tuz makes you think he still top 5mf jn the world :lol: , he hasn’t been that good since 2014 , I didn’t even like him in 2015 .

Be careful, pitbull will accuse you of being a wannabe “expert” because you disagree with him about how good Vidal currently is. Apparently because I live in Australia, I have no idea about any other leagues that are played around the world ::lol3::

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
This , most of the Bayern fans are happy he is gone ,but yet tuz makes you think he still top 5mf jn the world �� , he hasn’t been that good since 2014 , I didn’t even like him in 2015 .

Nah, dont think he's the best b2b in the world like he used to be, but surely way more grinta and defensive quality than rest of Barcas mid Coutinho-Busquets-Rakitic or whatever they play, this is a big improvement for them. Dont think Bayern are doing a smart thing giving him away to direct CL rivals

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Be careful, pitbull will accuse you of being a wannabe “expert” because you disagree with him about how good Vidal currently is. Apparently because I live in Australia, I have no idea about any other leagues that are played around the world ::lol3::
Pitbull is such a contrarian :lol:

Dude legit thinks Europa League is a bigger trophy than scudetto. :mut:

Oct 23, 2011
Once my favorite player and at some point, between 2012 and 2014, he might have been the best midfielder i've witnessed so far, never seen a midfielder dominate a game in all aspects as he did. But he is finished now, move on.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Looks like he is smack talking bayern now, said barca is a tier above bayern. And that he was sleeping and now he's at his dream at barca or sth like that

@Jethro

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Looks like he is smack talking bayern now, said barca is a tier above bayern. And that he was sleeping and now he's at his dream at barca or sth like that

@Jethro
He really did :lol:

Vidal: "Playing in Barcelona's team is a much higher level than with Bayern München"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)