Arturo Vidal (19 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I really wonder why we never tried for him. He's miles ahead of Matuidi or Khedira and much more suited to us. If we are willing to accept Bonucci's toxic behaviour then Arturo's drinking habits shouldn't be a problem either.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I really wonder why we never tried for him. He's miles ahead of Matuidi or Khedira and much more suited to us. If we are willing to accept Bonucci's toxic behaviour then Arturo's drinking habits shouldn't be a problem either.
especially for those 2 years left until he drinks himself to an absolute joke of a player and retires, i could have lived with that.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I guess it's way better to see him moving to Barcelona rather than to the likes of Inter, pretty sure he is also very relieved to have dodged the Milano bullet.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Probably more than you watched in prime time. Actually do you even have televisions in Latvia bro. I’m srs
Nah, seriously, do you wake up in strange times to watch not just Juve, but also Atalanta, Bundesliga and other stuff?? Or do you watch Atalanta and Bayern games on replay and try to avoid bumping into the results before watching them? Because it often sounds like you're the expert on various teams and players and I'm puzzled how thats possible with your unfortunate timing.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Nah, seriously, do you wake up in strange times to watch not just Juve, but also Atalanta, Bundesliga and other stuff?? Or do you watch Atalanta and Bayern games on replay and try to avoid bumping into the results before watching them? Because it often sounds like you're the expert on various teams and players and I'm puzzled how thats possible with your unfortunate timing.
Never heard of replays, dumb cunt? Glad to see I got you triggered easily though lmao.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)