Arturo Vidal (73 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Yes, I will never forget his insane coverage of the midfield in attack and defense in those years, was quite a site to behold. As great as some of our historical CDM's were, like Edgar, Vidal just had that little bit more to him. Very close to a complete midfielder.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
For me, he was in conversation for best player in the world after Ronaldo/Messi.
This.

He was simply unreal. Like a level above davids and thats saying a lot. He was indeed top 3 player in the world at his highest peak. Ill never forget some of his performance...for example, our return game to the Champions league, away at Chelsea. That was insane. The guy was limping, and even with that was tackling and even scored. he finished the game.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Actually i don't care even if we sell him. Injured and you never know how will he play. And also his contract expires in 2019, so last chance to sell him for big price.
do you even need him at this point?

Thiago/Rudy Javi/Tolisso
James/Goretzka

this looks like a stacked midfield even without him

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
do you even need him at this point?

Thiago/Rudy Javi/Tolisso
James/Goretzka

this looks like a stacked midfield even without him
With Goretzka coming next season and Tolisso in the same position like Vidal, yes, we don't need him and it would be good to sell him. Rudy is a likeable player and accepts his role and is a good rotation player. Better to keep him than Vidal who will never accept that role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)