Arturo Vidal (52 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
yeah, I don't think the club would risk buying him back, guys like Arturo usually embrace their bad habits when they get older not slow down :D
Sadly I think the injury he just got now will ruin the remaining years of his career :depressed:

Can still be a decent player, but probably wont be the same again..

- - - Updated - - -

How much is he currently earning at Bayern
Dont know if its reliable.

https://www.google.dk/search?source...0j35i39k1j0i67k1j0i131k1j0i10k1.0.DjVcRaBkRSg

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Yea but the way in which he went left a sour taste in my mouth. I bought the away Jersey of his in 2015, and then we lost to Barca and he left.
oh I agree, in 2 summers our midfield went from awesome to decent to below par, it has certainly left a bad taste in my mouth. almost all of my favorite players are midfielders and it's the most important part of a successful team if you ask me

Jul 20, 2012
oh I agree, in 2 summers our midfield went from awesome to decent to below par, it has certainly left a bad taste in my mouth. almost all of my favorite players are midfielders and it's the most important part of a successful team if you ask me
Marchisio and Vidal we're some of my favorite players and both of them are gone even though marchisio is still here. And I agree defenders and midfielders are crucial

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Legend. In this age of political correctness and overly sensitive snowflakes, I admire someone telling it how it is. Unfortunately, he's probably gonna get fined and possibly suspended by that pansy association governing European football affairs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)