Arturo Vidal (92 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think hes gone

Goretzka Javi
Tolisso Rudy

James
Thiago

They have Tolisso already as his replacement and Goretzka is joining to the party as well, both gonna need playing time. They just got a new young coach so feels like they turning a new page with These Youngsters taking a bigger role

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I think hes gone

Goretzka Javi
Tolisso Rudy

James
Thiago

They have Tolisso already as his replacement and Goretzka is joining to the party as well, both gonna need playing time. They just got a new young coach so feels like they turning a new page with These Youngsters taking a bigger role
You forgot about Renato Sanches. :tuttosport:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I think hes gone

Goretzka Javi
Tolisso Rudy

James
Thiago

If he's going at a bargain price like 20-25 mil I envy the team that gets him, hopefully it's not someone in Italy

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I think Vidal wanted the move to Bayern Munich for many years. Back in 2011 it was as good as a done deal, but Leverkusen blocked for it. Then when he got the opportunity back in 2015 he didnt hesitate.

That combined with the trouble he had with the car crash and drinking? If I remember right, was probably the nail in the coffin for Juventus.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I think Vidal wanted the move to Bayern Munich for many years. Back in 2011 it was as good as a done deal, but Leverkusen blocked for it. Then when he got the opportunity back in 2015 he didnt hesitate.

That combined with the trouble he had with the car crash and drinking? If I remember right, was probably the nail in the coffin for Juventus.
yeah, I don't think the club would risk buying him back, guys like Arturo usually embrace their bad habits when they get older not slow down :D

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

How much is he currently earning at Bayern

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)