Arturo Vidal (43 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Fuck this guy ,he is finished ,he wasn’t that good for us in his last season,and most of Bayern fans want him gone , we should aim higher .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Fuck this guy ,he is finished ,he wasn’t that good for us in his last season,and most of Bayern fans want him gone , we should aim higher .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you read any of Beppes interviews lately? :D could be that nobody is leaving and we're getting Can, Perin, Caldara, Spinazzola, Darmian and a relatively cheap midfielder, I'd rather that midfielder was Vidal, not Bonaventura.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
People think he is the same player he used to be. He is not nearly as good anymore, he is 31, he is injuriproned, the transferfee and wage would be high. We should get someone better and younger and leave this guy in Bayern so he finally can win the CHL.
if he's half as good as he was for us under Conte, he's comfortably our best mid. I disliked his comments when joining Bayern as well, but we desperately need some energy and grinta in our mid, please, not another season of Khedira

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
People think he is the same player he used to be. He is not nearly as good anymore, he is 31, he is injuriproned, the transferfee and wage would be high. We should get someone better and younger and leave this guy in Bayern so he finally can win the CHL.
I agree. We'll see the circumstances of his sale though. I have a feeling his transfer fee, wherever he goes, will be a lot lower than we think.

I would be open to him as long as we are not counting on him completely. Rotation with the rest of the CMs and he might still have 2 years left.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
BRING BACK KING ARTURO!

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. We'll see the circumstances of his sale though. I have a feeling his transfer fee, wherever he goes, will be a lot lower than we think.

I would be open to him as long as we are not counting on him completely. Rotation with the rest of the CMs and he might still have 2 years left.
Arturo is still miles ahead of any of our current midfielders bar Pjanic.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
you read any of Beppes interviews lately? :D could be that nobody is leaving and we're getting Can, Perin, Caldara, Spinazzola, Darmian and a relatively cheap midfielder, I'd rather that midfielder was Vidal, not Bonaventura.
If that would be the case then that'd obviously be a no brainer, tho tbh i seriously doubt we even considering him atm.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Beppe will always weigh up his options. Im sure the MGMT would love to take back a player we developed into a world class player
I've always had the feeling that we more or less pushed him out at the time, mainly due to his off-field antics and perhaps wage demands, i'd be surprised if we now decide to bring him back as a 31yo on high-wages while also coming off an relatively long term injury.

Don't get me wrong, it's Arturo we talking about here so personally i'd still give him the chance of a return nonetheless, especially as he apparently even asking for it, just that odds surely seem to be against him atm.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I've always had the feeling that we more or less pushed him out at the time, mainly due to his off-field antics and wage demands, i'd be surprised if we now decide to bring him back as a 31yo on high-wages when also coming after an relatively long-term injury.

Don't get me wrong, it's Arthuro we talking about here so personally i'd still nonetheless give him the chance of a return, especially as he apparently asking for it, just that odds seem to be against him atm.
that's the only scenario we are going to get him back though, similar as with Pogba or Morata, the only reason Juventus as a destination is being thrown around is because they flopped, we don't stand a chance otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)