Arturo Vidal (42 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
that's the only scenario we are going to get him back though, similar as with Pogba or Morata, the only reason Juventus as a destination is being thrown around is because they flopped, we don't stand a chance otherwise.
That's perhaps true aswell, tho i guess we'll just eventually find out more in the coming weeks, definitely woudn't mind him back.

- - - Updated - - -

fee, wages, injury status. if i would take him back or not depends on these 3 factors
This aswell ofc.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Openly talks about Morata or Pogba and a possibility of either returining but never Vidal

I personally dont think we'd consider him even if he were to be available at a reasonable price

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Openly talks about Morata or Pogba and a possibility of either returining but never Vidal

I personally dont think we'd consider him even if he were to be available at a reasonable price
reasonable price which I'd spend to get Vidal would be 25m.
But Bayern is looking for a 50m fee.
Premier League goodbye!
Plus he busted a knee he isn't anymore the Vidal we all knew...

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
if he's half as good as he was for us under Conte, he's comfortably our best mid. I disliked his comments when joining Bayern as well, but we desperately need some energy and grinta in our mid, please, not another season of Khedira
Even the current version of Vidal is better than every mid we have, but that does not change that it will be a 50m transfer fee, 6m net wage for a player that has injury problems, is 31 years old and build like Higuain twin brother.

Its a big no. Kovacic, SMS, Fabinho or Pogba should be the targets. If we stop stockpilling mediocre Italian squad players it should be possible.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Kovacic, SMS, Fabinho or Pogba ...
kovacic struggled to find consistency since he moved to italy, then to spain. i'd take any of the other players, but sms and pogba are fucking expensive, while fabinho is man.utd bound, and i don't see beppe hijacking any move that involves the likes of manure, city or psg.

btw fabinho would be an ideal signing indeed. i kept repeating his name for 4 years, and it's never gonna happen. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Even the current version of Vidal is better than every mid we have, but that does not change that it will be a 50m transfer fee, 6m net wage for a player that has injury problems, is 31 years old and build like Higuain twin brother.

Its a big no. Kovacic, SMS, Fabinho or Pogba should be the targets. If we stop stockpilling mediocre Italian squad players it should be possible.
Oh, I wouldnt do it either for 50m and 6m wages, but as an opportunity signing for 20-30m and reasonable wages I think hed be a great addition. Plus, everyone you mentioned is probably out of our price range, Monaco and Real sell really high, Pogba has crazy wages and SMS is the most expensive of them all

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
all the good ones will not come to Italy..... sadly Marotta never signed stars unless with Pogba-Higuain trade
It was more like Pogba + 15m (after fat baaastard lunch) for Pipa

- - - Updated - - -

Vidal for the right price it would be great... A loan plus 20m after some conditions would be sweeeet... not gonna happen cuz even after one horrible almost broken season, BM would ask the same Beppe asked for Arturo when he was at his peek

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Bayern Munich star Arturo Vidal could face up to ten years in jail for 'GBH’ after club brawl

Chilean allegedly threw several glasses to the floor, stood on the table and launched himself at several guests and security
Some things never change. :facepalm:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Was once an splendid footballer with exquisite talent.

Now he is a mockery of the world beater he was here... physically not the same , into age and with alcoholic problems,

As much as i would like to see the vidal we all loved here...thereality is what it is. This guy is problems.

Pass.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeh, prime Vidal in Juventus was the best B2B i have seen in my juve time. No buts of ifs. He was simply a machine, able to carry the midfield (even the team) by himself in his very best year.

Mar 3, 2014
Vidal drops social media hint amid Juventus links

27 May at 23:00
Arturo Vidal has offered himself to Juventus, as the Chilean midfielder has asked his agent to initiate talks with the Turin based side, which was revealed by Calciomercato.com.

Yet another indication of the desire of Vidal to join the Bianconeri arrives on social media. On Instagram, Vidal liked a comment on one of his photos which said: "We are waiting for you at Juve!!".

It seems that a transfer, in fact, could materialize this summer, at least the will exists from the player

Oct 23, 2011
Could you imagine even half the Vidal we witnessed at Juventus added to this team? We would only have to resurrect Marchisio and we'd have the best midfield in the world. This way, we would have a very balanced midfield full of aggression, technical ability and one that can dictate the game. This way Dybala wouldn't have to drop back and can play much closer to Higuain (which will benefit him too).

Unfortunately, these two things won't happen but it is nice to dream!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)