Arturo Vidal (17 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
Barca totally dominated against Pirlo-Vidal-Pogba-Marchisio midfield in 2015.

Also Vidal hasnt done sh-t in europe since he left us.

Pirlo was finished by then, and are you implying you would have Khedira over Vidal? Just think about what could have been tonight, even with a half fit Vidal.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Pirlo was finished by then, and are you implying you would have Khedira over Vidal? Just think about what could have been tonight, even with a half fit Vidal.
Im not implying anything. Vidal hasnt been exactly some amazing match winner at Bayern. Hasnt even reached final since he left us. Atletico beat them 2 years ago. Real beat them last season (yes there were some bad ref calls but Vidal himself bottled penalty kick to put Bayern in front and then got himself sent off).

We need to move forward and think about buying new exciting younger players. I have no idea who exactly but just saying.

My point was that we managed to be overrun when we had a Pirlo-Vidal-Pogba-Marchisio midfield. Pogba and Vidal should have evened out Pirlo "finished" part and add that physical side which was supposed to make us the match winner difference. Marchisio was good then also as we saw with his movement for the Morata goal in that final.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

There was a match against Atletico at home as well in 2016 CL semifinals
Yes and? Atletico got to final that year from what i recall.

Games against Benfica and Arsenal dont impress me at all. He bottled it against contenders like Real. We would beat Benfica 3:0 as well (we did that to Porto) and Arsenal are getting beat left and right by anyone these days, they have no midfield, no leaders, no ball, no nothing. That is not really a game i would judge anyone on.

Lets not forget how he went to Bayern to win CL.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Yes and? Atletico got to final that year from what i recall.

Games against Benfica and Arsenal dont impress me at all. He bottled it against contenders like Real. We would beat Benfica 3:0 as well (we did that to Porto) and Arsenal are getting beat left and right by anyone these days, they have no midfield, no leaders, no ball, no nothing. That is not really a game i would judge anyone on.

Lets not forget how he went to Bayern to win CL.
Was it you or me who said he didnt show anything in the CLs final stages? Just proving you wrong really. Also he has been one of Bayerns better players in the KO rounds - also against really good opposition. The team not reaching the final in 2016 wasnt on him at all.

2017 you could put some of the blame on him, but to say he didnt show shit for Bayern in the CL is simply rubbish to say the least.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Miss this guy so badly
yep. Thought about it while we were hopelessly chasing the ball. shitty decision to not offer him renewal
Must have been doing some crazy shit that got out of hand after Conte left , drugs, partying.. can't be financial related while we have fucking Khedira on 4.5mil wages.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Was it you or me who said he didnt show anything in the CLs final stages? Just proving you wrong really. Also he has been one of Bayerns better players in the KO rounds - also against really good opposition. The team not reaching the final in 2016 wasnt on him at all.

2017 you could put some of the blame on him, but to say he didnt show $#@! for Bayern in the CL is simply rubbish to say the least.
Im talking about the latter stages like semis and finals. We would beat Benfica with 10 men.

From what i remember Atletico largely neutralized Bayern in the tie and and against Real he bottled his penalty and got sent off. Not great when it mattered.

Arsenal are getting trashed by lesser sides these days. Anyone can beat them. That dont impress me much. Swansea beat them this season during their relegation dog fight. They lose to sides like Bornemouth and Watford. They have got owned in europe by lesser sides than Bayern. That time they got the Berbatov Monaco side and it was the easiest draw on paper in CL in terms of the possibilities, then lost at home to them lol. WOW AMAZING.

Anyone can beat Arsenal these days.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Im talking about the latter stages like semis and finals. We would beat Benfica with 10 men.

From what i remember Atletico largely neutralized Bayern in the tie and and against Real he bottled his penalty and got sent off. Not great when it mattered.

Arsenal are getting trashed by lesser sides these days. Anyone can beat them. That dont impress me much. Swansea beat them this season during their relegation.
Then you dont remember the Atletico game at home very good :p it was powerplay towards their goal for nearly all 90 mins.

He worked his ass off against Atletico in both matches and was the man behind the assist to Lewandowski for the 2-1. He was doing a good job against Juventus as well in both games back in 2016. He might have bottled it with the penalty but who gave us the opening goal? Vidal.

What Im trying to say is, youre wrong in this regard. I respect youre opinions very much in general, as I like you as a poster but in this sense youre terrible wrong.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Then you dont remember the Atletico game at home very good :p it was powerplay towards their goal for nearly all 90 mins.

He worked his ass off against Atletico in both matches and was the man behind the assist to Lewandowski for the 2-1. He was doing a good job against Juventus as well in both games back in 2016. He might have bottled it with the penalty but who gave us the opening goal? Vidal.

What Im trying to say is, youre wrong in this regard. I respect youre opinions very much in general, as I like you as a poster but in this sense youre terrible wrong.
Just thought about it, he was largely meh against us in that tie. Evra gifts and aggressive Müller nature. Of course it helps when u got players like 60 minute Khedira on your side.

I dont really care how much Bayern attacked Atletico (Atletico nature is defensive and sit deep and that naturally puts the opponent into "better light" in terms of attack/shot/ball pos. What matters are the results. Noone will remember how much attacked/shots/ball % Bayern had when the result was that Atletico went through and got to final.

Heck i remember when Barca totally dominated all % against Inter in Nou Camp but only scored 1 goal and Inter went to final and rest is history.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Just thought about it, he was largely meh against us in that tie. Evra gifts and aggressive Müller nature. Of course it helps when u got players like 60 minute Khedira on your side.

I dont really care how much Bayern attacked Atletico (Atletico nature is defensive and sit deep and that naturally puts the opponent into "better light" in terms of attack/shot/ball pos. What matters are the results. Noone will remember how much attacked/shots/ball % Bayern had when the result was that Atletico went through and got to final.

Heck i remember when Barca totally dominated all % against Inter in Nou Camp but only scored 1 goal and Inter went to final and rest is history.
:lol: okay youre just bitter after tonight, and that reflects youre view on all this - I totally get that. Maybe you see it more clear tomorrow after a good nights sleep or next time we discuss it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
More than a bayern vidal, i would want a juve prime vidal. That dude would have fucked spurs midfield by himself and scored a goal while doing that.... All of this while limping from minute 15 till minute 90.

He was that good.

R.A.B.

Mar 24, 2009
Also Vidal hasnt done sh-t in europe since he left us.
its sad how juventini keep repeating that crap and bullshit propaganda players who left juve will regret and achieve nothing. Vidal was the best Bayern Player together with Lewandowski in CL year after so watch games or stop posting this lies.

Just thought about it, he was largely meh against us in that tie. .
in 1st leg when no one from juve could get past him. largery meh... blind or short memory or worse. pick one.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
:lol: okay youre just bitter after tonight, and that reflects youre view on all this - I totally get that. Maybe you see it more clear tomorrow after a good nights sleep or next time we discuss it.
I guess you dint get the memo on Tuz. Apparently all our top players turn to shit once we have sold them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)