Arturo Vidal (71 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not sure. Apparantly (according to the media) Conte wants him badly, Bayern want to cash in big on him, 50 mio euro or something like that and Vidal wants his last big contract.

He could stay until 2019, but I think with Goretzka coming in and a big offer from Chelsea Bayern will sell. 50 mio euro for a 31 year old with one year left on his contract is very good business - if Bayern manage to get that for him.

I would like him to stay though. We see what happens.
I hope he goes for 50m to see the reactions here.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
back when he had a decent haircut and was good at football
This :tup:

This guy hasn’t been that good since 2015 , but people here still think he is “great player he used to be” , btw he is most overrated JuventuZ player ever .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
This :tup:

This guy hasn’t been that good since 2015 , but people here still think he is “great player he used to be” , btw he is most overrated JuventuZ player ever .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do you know how good he has or hasnt been, you watch Bayern regularly? From the little Ive seen in CL and from the things Ive heard from Bayern fans hes still very good. Probably not the best CM in the game like 2013/14, but still very good

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lool
Best midfielder in juventus history
So much cringe. :sergio:

You are a disgrace to Juventus fans everywhere. :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

How do you know how good he has or hasnt been, you watch Bayern regularly? From the little Ive seen in CL and from the things Ive heard from Bayern fans hes still very good. Probably not the best CM in the game like 2013/14, but still very good
:tup:

Of all our transfers from the last few years, he's the only player I miss. He would have been immense for us in CL each of the last two seasons. He was Bayern's best player in the CL 2 years ago when they knocked us out. With him, that team we had in 15-16 could have won CL imo. We are still Juve, so you never know with the final, but Vidal would have put us in place to be in the final. And last year as well, Vidal instead of Khedira in the 2 man mid with Pjanic would have been huge for us.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Vidal's peak form here had a case for best player in the world. He was a 20 goal midfielder who tackled and ran as much as 2 players combined.

He's the only player we never came close to replacing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)