Arturo Vidal (143 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Vidal is a great midfielder. He sometimes lose his cool, but apart from that he can win you matches on his own, did that a couple of times here as well. The games against Benfica is a good example of that.

No troll, but i also take Vidal over Khedira any time. The latter is a fine player, but quite meh without any noteworthy qualities. The chilean is a hot head at times, but is so much better and more complete

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
LOL

Pjanic is class mid.
Are you kidding me, Pjanic is not even a third of the impact Vidal had for us pre injury. The best in the bussiness, it truly felt like we had extra player on the pitch most of the time.

That's before even considering what a clutch player he became offensively. The perfect two way player.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Too many salty Tuzers in denial.
Lol
People said the same for Bonucci , Vidal till 2015 was great , than he declined alot , he is slow as fuck , frustrating to watch , Radja for example is way way better than him .

Only player I really miss,and wish we still had in our squad is Pogba .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Lol
People said the same for Bonucci , Vidal till 2015 was great , than he declined alot , he is slow as $#@! , frustrating to watch , Radja for example is way way better than him .

Only player I really miss,and wish we still had in our squad is Pogba .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You cant have watched Bayern games at all. Last season wasnt vidals best, but he doing good in general

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You cant have watched Bayern games at all. Last season wasnt vidals best, but he doing good in general
i have the impression when i watch Bayern, that hes around his 14/15 level still, which is 2 notches bellow his 11-14 form. still a very good player tho, just not the absolute beast he was

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
i have the impression when i watch Bayern, that hes around his 14/15 level still, which is 2 notches bellow his 11-14 form. still a very good player tho, just not the absolute beast he was
It seems Jupp brings the best out of him again, they also know each other from Leverkusen. Under Pep he had a fantastic half year in the first half of 2016.

Also these photos are heart warming :touched:

https://www.google.dk/search?q=artu...AUIESgB&biw=375&bih=553#imgrc=wrcZ4OHhCaQyEM:

https://www.google.dk/search?q=artu...AUIESgB&biw=375&bih=553#imgrc=KpEgHh4H03vG8M:

@Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Are you kidding me, Pjanic is not even a third of the impact Vidal had for us pre injury. The best in the bussiness, it truly felt like we had extra player on the pitch most of the time.

That's before even considering what a clutch player he became offensively. The perfect two way player.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
What am i kidding? The guy said we dont have useful mids here. Pjanic is class in his own way. Different players, different qualities. To suggest we have s--t mids is also a joke.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It's days like these that I miss you extra hard.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just gonna cry, roll a joint while watching Vidal Juve highlights.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
You guys don't deserve him, i cant wait till you lose a final vs us while you have vidal, then he forces his move same summer, we give him higuain's cl medal because he dont deserve
Maybe evil Bayern dont deserve him, but Jupp and Arturo deserves each other, Jupp gave him his breakthrough :p Jupp and Arturo are like father and son

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
So why is he leaving?
Not sure. Apparantly (according to the media) Conte wants him badly, Bayern want to cash in big on him, 50 mio euro or something like that and Vidal wants his last big contract.

He could stay until 2019, but I think with Goretzka coming in and a big offer from Chelsea Bayern will sell. 50 mio euro for a 31 year old with one year left on his contract is very good business - if Bayern manage to get that for him.

I would like him to stay though. We see what happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)