Arturo Vidal (37 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Leaves Juve to win the CL, costs Bayern the chance to reach the semi-finals.

Get it right the $#@! up you, Vidal.

Also, he does seem to have a problem keeping his cool in big games. Gave away a penalty at the Bernabeu for us in 2015, and could have been off after 20 mins in the final.

And for those wanting him back?! $#@! this guy. He left. Let him rot. $#@!.
Completely baseless red card.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
After that injury I never liked this guy anymore, thanks god we sold him , i hope he'll never be back , pre injure Vidal was a beast .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i came here to laught at Drunkturo but saw your post and had an interesting thought. has any team managed to eliminate Barcelona and Madrid in the same season apart from us in 2003? i know no one did it after us till now but no idea about pre 2003
Wel indeed no one after us

- - - Updated - - -

No one before us either

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Mus™;5498177 said:
Could have earned his second yellow twice before that final challenge
Exactly. Bayern and Vidal can complain about the offside goals all they want, but Vidal should have been sent off way sooner than he eventually was.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Exactly. Bayern and Vidal can complain about the offside goals all they want, but Vidal should have been sent off way sooner than he eventually was.
I kinda liked the ref untill vidal's red card. It went seriously downhill from there.

Altho one has to say, cant blame the ref when the linesman make blatant errors

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Mus™;5498177 said:
Could have earned his second yellow twice before that final challenge
still, it was a fine tackle. it wasn't even a foul. you don't send off a player for a perfect challenge because you just realized that you should have sent him off earlier.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
still, it was a fine tackle. it wasn't even a foul. you don't send off a player for a perfect challenge because you just realized that you should have sent him off earlier.
yeah, the ref fucked up twice. But Vidal benefited from that, because if ref didn't fuck it up at all, he'd have finished the game even sooner

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Casemiro should be sent off too. WTF logic.
You can't really complain about Vidal's red card. If the ref had done his job, his first yellow would have been a straight red. Seriously fuck Vidal. He made clumsy challenges all over the pitch yesterday.

Casemiro should have been sent off too.

And the goals were offside.

So Bayern can complain about all of that. But not about Vidal. Dude was very lucky to be on the pitch for as long as he was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)