Arturo Vidal (71 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I don't get the hate for Vidal. Gave everything while he wore the Juve shirt I have no ill feelings towards him as far as i'm concerned he had the biggest impact here of any player on the team while he was here.

He only had 1 bad season in 2015 his head was clearly not with it at Juve so a move seemed like the best course of action for both parties

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't get the hate for Vidal. Gave everything while he wore the Juve shirt I have no ill feelings towards him as far as i'm concerned he had the biggest impact here of any player on the team while he was here.

He only had 1 bad season in 2015 his head was clearly not with it at Juve so a move seemed like the best course of action for both parties

I would not say "hate" because he hasnt go that far.

But for a player as loved as him, you just cannot go to another team and scream to the world how happy you are because you are going to win the CL for real and now you feel you are in a competitive team. Its too much of an insult to a loyal fanbase who loved you dearly.

We cant let that pass

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I would not say "hate" because he hasnt go that far.

But for a player as loved as him, you just cannot go to another team and scream to the world how happy you are because you are going to win the CL for real and now you feel you are in a competitive team. Its too much of an insult to a loyal fanbase who loved you dearly.

We cant let that pass
Each to their own. I guess it would be pretty funny if we won the CL and he didn't though :)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Why would you play as Bayern :inter:
Because wingers are almost necessary on FIFA against good players, and Juve with our 'wing' options on FIFA are just banter.

Occasionally there's periods where stuff like a narrow 4-2-3-1 or a 4-3-1-2 work and Juve are arguably the best team on the game but generally when Bayern are in form you have 90 rated everythings, including wingers and it's so much easier than trying to force your way past OP as fuck full backs like Marcelo with Asamoah, Mandzukic or Pjaca.

Oh and my Juve OCD aka the only OCD I have doesn't let me fuck around with the team too much so I can't bring myself to play Dybala on the wing and shit like that.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Rather Bayern over the other 2 realistic alternatives in Madrid and Barca. Sick of the sight of them fucking every time.

Tbh if it was possible i'd enjoy playing with random 3-4* teams but trying to find a game with any team below 4.5* is just impossible. Everybody just uses the same handful of teams and that's why I stop playing for months at a time. Not that I have time atm anyway but i'd much prefer a game with mid table scrubs pulling out some magic to win a game as opposed to people trying to do the same 2 things with 92 rated players.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
It's very sad though, Vidal and Pogba could be Juve legends, but they happen to be just mercenaries. Everything happens for a reason I guess, we could be still playing 3-5-2 or 4-3-1-2 without a proper trequartista!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Still, don't play with Bayern ffs

And a 4-3-3 with Dybala & Cuadrado on the wings works just fine for me
I'm in league 1 and i always play with Juve.

Custom 4132

---------Dybala---------Higuain
-----------------------------------
------------------Pjanic
-----Cuadrado----------Dani Alves
--------------------------------------
----------------Marchisio
Alex Sandro
------------Chiello---BonBon---Licht

-CB's as deep as possible
-RB + LB advised to stay back.
-CDM (Marchisio) plays really deep, almost between Bonucci and Chiello. He's also advised to stay back.
-LM and RM as narrow as possible before they turn into LZM and RZM, Alves advised to track back.
-Pjanic as CM between LM and RM, advised to stay up front.
-LS and RS as wide as possible befor they turn into LW/RW. normal attacking/defending.
-High pressure

Works like a charm.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
And maybe you will win it, in 2018. You guys will really need to work on your defence though.
i dont know about defense only, they are gonna need some very good wingers, and a DM too on top of that. Lingard is mediocre, Carrick past it, Herrera and Fellaini Serie B level etc

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
How our team would look like with two top class midfielders? Odd thing to say.
I think their quality obvs was there... but i think he means that if they wer still herer...we would most likely be playing a total different formation and football.

Also maybe they simply were not up to it anymore. One having wonky behaviour outside the fields, and the other having mental spasm about grandieur instead of concentrating on his deficiencies.

Maybe it was for the better in the end. We are more cohesive without their egos-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)