Arturo Vidal (133 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The commentators were saying during the Madrid game that while Vidal was a very good player at Juventus, he took it to another level with Bayern. :rofl:
:lol: what a load of shite

Vidal from 11/12 to 13/14 was s GOAT level B2B midfielder. He started a slight decline from the 14/15 season due to injuries and being a drunk. He's been good, sometimes very good at Bayern, but nowhere near what he was like with us. Infact, some Bayern fans really don't like him at all.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I dunno man. I try to see your guys' point of view and I try to hate him but I can't. He gave too much effort for our shirt. I don't really care what he says in the media, most of it is just lip service.

I think if he had started out in Serie A then he would have stayed here. Probably he had some sort of affection for years towards Bayern as he started out in Germany.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I dunno man. I try to see your guys' point of view and I try to hate him but I can't. He gave too much effort for our shirt. I don't really care what he says in the media, most of it is just lip service.

I think if he had started out in Serie A then he would have stayed here. Probably he had some sort of affection for years towards Bayern as he started out in Germany.
:tup:

I don't dislike Arturo at all. I love the guy. Wish he still played for us. Brilliant player filled with the Juventus spirit.

Pogba, on the other hand, is a total twat who I despise.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Vidal is actually the only player I'd consider taking back and I'm always against comebacks. On the other hand he relies a lot on his physical attributes and he's not getting any younger.

Pogba? I wish we sold him the very same Summer we sold Vidal. The latter could still be here.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Vidal could also come back and be an immediate asset. He could cover for LW,RW, and Khedira. We are using sturaro and lemina there currenrly, ffs

Pogba would require a change of formation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)