Arturo Vidal (106 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
still, it was a fine tackle. it wasn't even a foul. you don't send off a player for a perfect challenge because you just realized that you should have sent him off earlier.
I think Vidal fuked up not because of the tackle.. because i think it was clean and to the ball..... but if you see the replay carefully... after he does the slide tackle, the idiot tries to harm the bayern player by lifting his leg for no reason. I think thats why he was sent off. Because of his malice to try to be funny.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
I think Vidal fuked up not because of the tackle.. because i think it was clean and to the ball..... but if you see the replay carefully... after he does the slide tackle, the idiot tries to harm the bayern player by lifting his leg for no reason. I think thats why he was sent off. Because of his malice to try to be funny.
Yea that's definitely on purpose.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Maybe I don't want him back actually, thought he'd calmed down a bit at Bayern but clearly alcohol does strange things.

No room for him in a 4-2-3-1, although I converted his ass and played him at full back on FIFA because lahm is a midget and everybody plays as Madrid. He was an amazing full back.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dont tempt me to talk about vidal.

He seems to be untouchable and i got a warning for insulting him

It bollocks we cant insult someone who is not in juve anymore, specially shamefull traitors

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
At least Vidal still plays for a relevant team and could have another go maybe next year

Pogba on the other hand is going to spend time rotting in mediocrity in the Europa League for a second straight year. Nobody hardly cares about him atm. He's nowhere among the best mids right now and it just shows how poor of a decision it was to join United in footballing terms. It certainly has brought his 'stock' down so to speak.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Maybe I don't want him back actually, thought he'd calmed down a bit at Bayern but clearly alcohol does strange things.

No room for him in a 4-2-3-1, although I converted his ass and played him at full back on FIFA because lahm is a midget and everybody plays as Madrid. He was an amazing full back.
Why would you play as Bayern :inter:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)