Arturo Vidal (20 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Allan probably dominated Vidal too... Or was that Pogba, cuz once he leaves everyone will have dominated him too. :D
You can both put a fucking sock it in. Especially you PostIronic. Yesterday you were so very mad i said something about you that wasent true. I said at that very moment how much you do the same of that and you laughed it off
In 24h time, you have done the exact same thing FOUR times allready.

There are bitter few defensive cm's i actually rate.

Nainggolan, Javi Martinez, Mascherano. +Vidal with his particular style.

- - - Updated - - -

those 2 are indeed good, but vidal can do everything they can on the field better, id also take his mentality and personality on the field over theirs.
With the ball, Vidal is the best of the cm's who can defend. I agree with that.

I'll take him before Nainggolan. Sentiment will make me take him above Javi Martinez.
Mascherano ? No. And Mascherano is equal in personality, especially at Argentina.

He tore his ballsack preventing Robben from eliminating Argentina. Yet he finished the game and kept domminating.

That rampant germany ? Lets face it, us euro's wanted argentina to lose. But actually argentina was the better team. But they chocked like fuck and missed. Götze didnt.

- - - Updated - - -

i've shared my irritation over Argentina in the coppa topic

When the opponent is a fucking shitcrap, the fancy assholes called forwards of argentina allways take the spotlight, with their dicks in their asses scoring fancy goals

But when the going gets touch, they all choke on 7 inch boners. They suck. suck, suck suck and more suck. Messi, Tevez, higuain, Di maria, Aguero : suck and suck some more sucking

Yet argentina always domminates their big games. Because Dat Midfield. Because Mascherano. But he is let down, because these fancy asshole shits called forwards, cant fucking stop chocking for once

5 lost finals in a row for mascherano iirc. And he was MotM in most of them.

But hey, put messi on a poster

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
so what? vidal played with one leg for over 2 months, it seriously boggles me how you choose to ignore glaring evidence to fit your narrative, i have nothing against the argies, in fact i cheered for them to win it in brazil. Vidal is not only the best CM out there hes the most complete player on the planet, he can play anywhere outside GK effectively.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Depends on what basic you compare them on.
For cm's, i'm looking at wich one makes the most impact on winning the midfield.
That answer would be Mascherano

Modric, schweinsteiger (in decline) and Iniesta are also cm's. take that in account

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Depends on what basic you compare them on.
For cm's, i'm looking at wich one makes the most impact on winning the midfield.
That answer would be Mascherano

Modric, schweinsteiger (in decline) and Iniesta are also cm's. take that in account
thats really funny since statistically vidal tackles more than mascherano and has the better technique of the 2, but feel free to keep inventing reasons why you prefer masch now that vidal got sold

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
thats really funny since statistically vidal tackles more than mascherano and has the better technique of the 2, but feel free to keep inventing reasons why you prefer masch now that vidal got sold
Uhm, cross search my name with mascherano, and you can find me saying that before we sold him.

Mascherano has been my favorite CDM since 2005

- - - Updated - - -

@X

Check the date on this quote

mascherano would be such impressive addition to juventus.

if only to point to barcelona and prove they couldnt fit the best CDM of the last 5 years into their team.

god i hate barcelona, and the hype around them. mourinho better eliminate them again in the semi's

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
this is really getting to spam now zach, it's fucking ridiculous. basically filling every thread of players we sold that they're crap. the fact it's so consistent is basically spamming.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
this is really getting to spam now zach, it's fucking ridiculous. basically filling every thread of players we sold that they're crap. the fact it's so consistent is basically spamming.
You can see above post where in 2011 i was allready considering Mascherano the best CDM of the past 5 years, and i havent changed my mind since.
You can be a doll and check the coppa america thread and see me lavish praise on him further. The coppa, was also before Vidal left btw.

As for your trolling attempt, thats not true.

Vidal is a player i'm sad we sold, but he handed in a transfer request so fuck him. I said he was defensively back on top of his game at the end of the season and that he was overall our best and most important player of the past 4 years, and i still think that. He's one of the best b2b midfielders in the world, and the most complete and allrounded if he finds his scoring boots.

Pirlo, i was consistantly criticising during the past season, as i wanted us to play marchisio, pogba, vidal and pereyra instead, and i didnt change opinion. He was a legend at milan, he rolled back the years at us, he was past it last season.

Tevez i found instrumental, and i was extremely pissed off he left, because we couldnt play 4312 anymore and we needed him to work in dybala. i rated tevez very highly at juventus, and that has not changed. he kinda sucks at argentina these days tho

Coman is a player i like, and i would have preferred to have kept. He handed in a transfer request, fuck him. For 28mil i'll drive him there myself

To answer your post. If calling Mascherano a better cm then vidal is "calling vidal crap", then every single midfielder out there is crap.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You can see above post where in 2011 i was allready considering Mascherano the best CDM of the past 5 years, and i havent changed my mind since.
You can be a doll and check the coppa america thread and see me lavish praise on him further. The coppa, was also before Vidal left btw.

As for your trolling attempt, thats not true.

Vidal is a player i'm sad we sold, but he handed in a transfer request so fuck him. I said he was defensively back on top of his game at the end of the season and that he was overall our best and most important player of the past 4 years, and i still think that. He's one of the best b2b midfielders in the world, and the most complete and allrounded if he finds his scoring boots.

Pirlo, i was consistantly criticising during the past season, as i wanted us to play marchisio, pogba, vidal and pereyra instead, and i didnt change opinion. He was a legend at milan, he rolled back the years at us, he was past it last season.

Tevez i found instrumental, and i was extremely pissed off he left, because we couldnt play 4312 anymore and we needed him to work in dybala. i rated tevez very highly at juventus, and that has not changed. he kinda sucks at argentina these days tho

Coman is a player i like, and i would have preferred to have kept. He handed in a transfer request, fuck him. For 28mil i'll drive him there myself

To answer your post. If calling Mascherano a better cm then vidal is "calling vidal crap", then every single midfielder out there is crap.
oh yes, that's why all their threads are just filled with posts of yours saying they should be sold long before they were actually sold, quit the crap

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I despise Vidal but he's still miles ahead of Mascherano.
You didnt see the coppa america or the 2014 world cup did you ?

Nah, you dont even watch barcelona , but comment on a player you only know from video games

- - - Updated - - -

oh yes, that's why all their threads are just filled with posts of yours saying they should be sold long before they were actually sold, quit the crap
If a player wants to leave, fuck them.

The only player i wanted to leave this summer was arguably pirlo, unless he'd accept a bench role.

I wanted vidal and tevez to stay. I wanted coman to stay.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:lol: :lol:

I've actually seen Mascherano play live.

Also, I barely post on the forums these days. Idk what you're getting at.
yet here you are defending their transfers :lol:
Coman, Vidal and Tevez handed in a transfer request. I would have liked them not to, so we'd kept them.

if they hand in a transfer request, they can fuck off. But that doesnt make me "like" that they did that, nor does it make me think of them as lesser quality players.

On a side note, Vidal will never be as good at bayern, as he can be at juventus

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Coman, Vidal and Tevez handed in a transfer request. I would have liked them not to, so we'd kept them.

if they hand in a transfer request, they can fuck off. But that doesnt make me "like" that they did that, nor does it make me think of them as lesser quality players.

On a side note, Vidal will never be as good at bayern, as he can be at juventus
Why quote me? I do agree with you on telling players to fuck off if they wanna leave (I don't hold that against Marotta). All I said was that Vidal is better than Mascherano.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why quote me? I do agree with you on telling players to fuck off if they wanna leave (I don't hold that against Marotta). All I said was that Vidal is better than Mascherano.
I was gonna say you only watched his games as a cb. Cause mascherano has been argentina's motm in the important games for quite a while now.

And Vidal didnt do anything against him in that coppa final.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ah yeah, here come the actual experts.

Never seen Mascherano play as a cdm, dont know shit about tactics like Linebreak here, but they have their uneducated shitty opinion on it anyway.

sig.Praised everywhere for beeing the best player of the 2014 world cup knockouts, coppa america in general.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I was gonna say you only watched his games as a cb. Cause mascherano has been argentina's motm in the important games for quite a while now.

And Vidal didnt do anything against him in that coppa final.
One game, just one game. Sorensen pwned Eto'o once (prolly not the the best example but you get the point).

I do watch La Liga games, Zachy. But I don't pretend to be an expert, I'm merely expressing my opinion as a football fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)