Arturo Vidal (84 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
As a pure DM. Vidal isn't that.

Or are you talking about tackling only?
Both.

For example, both play cm at their national team , vidal more offensive, mascherano more negative.

Despite the home advantage, Argentina domminated the fuck out of chile, but their creative players were like always, chocking legendary.

MotM, was like always Mascherano, and nobody came remotely close. He completely destroyed the entire midfield, and chile needed penaltys to get past him.

I loved vidal, he was the spirit of juventus here. but Mascherano is the best defensive midfielder in the world for like 10 years now

- - - Updated - - -

Well, yes. I already said that in the previous post.

I was just pointing out the area where he is better than Vidal. I agree with you on Vidal being the overall better player.
No, he's not. When age doesnt matter, every team will take Mascherano before Vidal
Each time they met on the pitch, Mascherano domminated the fuck out of Vidal.

Its that simple.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:lol: and everyone dominates vidal, ALWAYS, first radja now mascherano, seriously @Zacheryah i am one of the very few people who give you the benefit of the doubt here, and i really cant take you seriously anymore. my advice is you should take a 2-3 week vacation off football/internet

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:lol: and everyone dominates vidal, ALWAYS, first radja now mascherano, seriously @Zacheryah i am one of the very few people who give you the benefit of the doubt here, and i really cant take you seriously anymore. my advice is you should take a 2-3 week vacation off football/internet
I still dont get why you watch so few coppa games.

nainggolan is a beast against us every time. You know this X. Its one of the reasons you rate him so very high. He is THE cm you want at juventus. In his last year at cagliari, he was excellent in the midfield, and has been at roma. Cmon, you remember how we scraped that 1-1 last season, and other times.

Mascherano, well thats simple. Best cdm in the world for the past decade. There is no argument against it, go ask any non juventus fan about it. Be objective.
Coppa final was another example. The people in the thread while watching the final all agreed that Mascherano was once again Man of the Match.

I know Vidal is your favorite player and you arent that fond of Argentina NT for some reason. But you know damn well how insane Mascherano is.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I still dont get why you watch so few coppa games.

nainggolan is a beast against us every time. You know this X. Its one of the reasons you rate him so very high. He is THE cm you want at juventus. In his last year at cagliari, he was excellent in the midfield, and has been at roma. Cmon, you remember how we scraped that 1-1 last season, and other times.

Mascherano, well thats simple. Best cdm in the world for the past decade. There is no argument against it, go ask any non juventus fan about it. Be objective.
Coppa final was another example. The people in the thread while watching the final all agreed that Mascherano was once again Man of the Match.

I know Vidal is your favorite player and you arent that fond of Argentina NT for some reason. But you know damn well how insane Mascherano is.
those 2 are indeed good, but vidal can do everything they can on the field better, id also take his mentality and personality on the field over theirs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)