Arturo Vidal (17 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
One game, just one game. Sorensen pwned Eto'o once (prolly not the the best example but you get the point).

I do watch La Liga games, Zachy. But I don't pretend to be an expert, I'm merely expressing my opinion as a football fan.
La liga games. He is a CB in la liga.

I'm talking about CDM Mascherano. You see him at Argentina, or back in the day at liverpool.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So? I wasn't born in 2010. I did watch him in his Liverpool days and he was an extraordinary midfielder but everything he does, Vidal does it better.
Vidal is better with the ball at his feet

Mascherano is a better leader. Even more die hard. Much better sliding tackle. Evenly good standing tackle. Better at intercepting in general. Better at positionning when defending. better diciplined to hold the midfield.

Vidal has better passing, better shooting, better controll, better technique, better touch, better shot, better deadball skills, better athleticism

When they met against each other in the midfield, mascherano won every time

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Ah yeah, here come the actual experts.

Never seen Mascherano play as a cdm, dont know shit about tactics like Linebreak here, but they have their uneducated shitty opinion on it anyway.

sig.Praised everywhere for beeing the best player of the 2014 world cup knockouts, coppa america in general.
And this is constructive and great argument how? You're just making shit up.

Dec 26, 2004
Both.

For example, both play cm at their national team , vidal more offensive, mascherano more negative.

Despite the home advantage, Argentina domminated the $#@! out of chile, but their creative players were like always, chocking legendary.

MotM, was like always Mascherano, and nobody came remotely close. He completely destroyed the entire midfield, and chile needed penaltys to get past him.

I loved vidal, he was the spirit of juventus here. but Mascherano is the best defensive midfielder in the world for like 10 years now

- - - Updated - - -

No, he's not. When age doesnt matter, every team will take Mascherano before Vidal
Each time they met on the pitch, Mascherano domminated the $#@! out of Vidal.

Its that simple.
You have once told me that Mascherano is limited and is inferior to Tacchinardi, this should automatically make Alessio a better midfielder than Vidal, right?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The thing is when we played against Roma in the recent encounters when Vidal was on the pitch him and Radja were always working against each other to help the team domintate. Last night Radja did everything he wanted.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It was likely one of Arturo or Pogba were gonna go this season, what annoys me is we didn't plan ahead. We should have pounced on Allan, probably the only few CM along with naingoolan who is close to this guys level in serie A. And now we sit back and enjoy the pains of serie A this season as we get a kick in here and a kick in there.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The thing is when we played against Roma in the recent encounters when Vidal was on the pitch him and Radja were always working against each other to help the team domintate. Last night Radja did everything he wanted.
I feel Marchisio would have made a huge difference too. We might have had workrate with Padoin and Sturaro, but Radja has that and then some. In a way he's a lot like Marchisio. Runs a lot, tackles a lot, antagonizes people in interviews AND offers a lot of quality. Looking at our midfield I can only say I don't blame them at all, they're just not good enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)