Arturo Vidal (17 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
So, who are the players that value other people by what they are positively contributing to society and not by their mythological belief systems? I want to support them, too.

Maldeika

Apr 4, 2013
I always thought he was more the tough guy - even off the field - not the one that always seems to be in a great mood... - that is atleast the image I had of him. I know after the commentaries you lot make here that you did not like him leaving - but he seems to feel already very well with his new teammates.

Maldeika

Apr 4, 2013
I can totally hear him ask for his keys in some hispanic accent
There was no beer in the glass - just a liquid for the photo shot. The foam would not stay like this if it would be real beer...

And he does not have a driving license. Right now he often seems to use the Rikscha service in Munich...

I am just surprised - I did not think that he would be somebody that always has a smile on his face like he has since he is in Munich. But maybe I always have seen him only as a player that is always near yellow or red...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But why are you surprised ?

He's always been the fun guy. First at leverkusen, then at juve, meanwhile at chile, and now to the big team of his dreams

I'd be surprised if he wasent tbh

Mar 4, 2007
I'm defending bepope and i dont consider him dumb and clueless

I like Coman, like his talent and pace.
28mil ? Where do i sign.

Draxler is better anyway

I remember you are one of the few after Ray Hudson who was going crazy over Coman. but don't you think if we lose Vidal which is world class player and Coman promising prospect to the same team that in return we should get at least Gotze?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)