Arturo Vidal (20 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:sergio: maybe we should have sold pogba because pirlo was better anyway
In that logic, fuck pirlo, fuck vidal, and fuck Pogba

Lets get Platini back, because he craps over all of them

Draxler is 22 next month. Their age difference is 3 years. Pogba was 19 when Pirlo was at an age most football players have allready quit

Mar 4, 2007
Pirlo might be better (debatable, definitely wasnt better than him last season), but Pirlo is also 475 years old.
Your bepope will sale Pogba in heart beat for 80m. Who cars about the future. The only reason Beppe is around is because of weak Serie A. Winning four years in row blinded us in this weak league and when the first whistle goes of in European matches reality hit us. How long until we become the team everyone feared? If we are going backwards this year.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Your bepope will sale Pogba in heart beat for 80m. Who cars about the future. The only reason Beppe is around is because of weak Serie A. Winning four years in row blinded us in this weak league and when the first whistle goes of in European matches reality hit us. How long until we become the team everyone feared? If we are going backwards this year.
So the CL must be weak as fuck as well, given the mediocre Beppe built a team to make the final last year. Keep em coming :tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So this year do you really think we will get the same luck again? After your bepope fucked up the market?
I've already stated on here previously, even if we kept Vidal and Tevez, I dont think we'd make the final this season. Its very rare that teams make the final twice in a row in the modern age of the CL. But if you honestly think "my Beppe" signing players like Mandzukic, Dybala, Alex Sandro, Cuadrado, Rugani and most likely Draxler is "fucking up in the market" well then I have nothing more to say to you.

But keep your vitriol and blind hatred coming anyway :tup:

Mar 4, 2007
I've already stated on here previously, even if we kept Vidal and Tevez, I dont think we'd make the final this season. Its very rare that teams make the final twice in a row in the modern age of the CL. But if you honestly think "my Beppe" signing players like Mandzukic, Dybala, Alex Sandro, Cuadrado, Rugani and most likely Draxler is "$#@!ing up in the market" well then I have nothing more to say to you.

But keep your vitriol and blind hatred coming anyway :tup:
Wake up we will be considered just another team. Doesn't bother you the fact that we were finalist and no body will fear us or give us credit when we play City on day one? Why even ask this question the CEO of the society.

- - - Updated - - -

So "a lot" was your best you could do?
I guess, so leave me alone.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Guy who signed Dybala,Sandro,Rugani,Mandzukic "fucked up " our squad , yeah sure .

28m for Coman it's fucking crazy , I hope it's obligation not option and it would be great deal for Juve .

Beppe "fucked up" with Llorente,and Zaza , the rest of mercato was/is :tup:

Mar 4, 2007
Guy who signed Dybala,Sandro,Rugani,Mandzukic "$#@!ed up " our squad , yeah sure .

28m for Coman it's $#@!ing crazy , I hope it's obligation not option and it would be great deal for Juve .

Beppe "$#@!ed up" with Llorente,and Zaza , the rest of mercato was/is :tup:
You hope is obligation? Login off please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)