Arturo Vidal (19 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
A great loss i dare you to name another box to box midfielder strong as Vidal that we can obtain. Pls don't reply Sturaro cause he is not.
He still had at least 4 years at highest lvls in him.
We should have kept him and bought an AM. End

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
A great lose i dare you to name another box to box midfielder strong as Vidal that we can obtain. Pls don't reply Sturaro cause he is not.
He still had at least 4 years at highest lvls in him.
We should have kept him and bought an AM. End
What if we make a tactical transition to a formation without box to box players

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
What if we make a tactical transition to a formation without box to box players
Well thats means we'd switch to 4-3-3 with a AM in the three midfield or to 4-2-3-1 with 2 CDMs
Dunno man still we lost too much with Pirlo,Tevez and Vidal going and imo we spent a lont but on the wrong players.
I pray that now they'll bring at least a world class AM. My dream is Gotze tough his wage (7m) is really we really need someone like him

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Its like the last summer with Conte now the same with Vidal. What the management showed so far that they deserve the trust and yet all I see is bitching around. Vidal always wanted to go to BM he only came to Juve because leverkusen didn't let him go to BM. Seems like it was Vidal's choice to go to BM not ours so get over it he wanted to leave we didn't sell he asked to be sold.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Its like the last summer with Conte now the same with Vidal. What the management showed so far that they deserve the trust and yet all I see is bitching around. Vidal always wanted to go to BM he only came to Juve because S04 didn't let him go to BM. Seems like it was Vidal's choice to go to BM not ours so get over it he wanted to leave we didn't sell he asked to be sold.
Yes, S04 had a huge say on that matter.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Its like the last summer with Conte now the same with Vidal. What the management showed so far that they deserve the trust and yet all I see is bitching around. Vidal always wanted to go to BM he only came to Juve because leverkusen didn't let him go to BM. Seems like it was Vidal's choice to go to BM not ours so get over it he wanted to leave we didn't sell he asked to be sold.
It's exactly the same and this time whomever the management buy (even Diamanti) would take us to win the trebble.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
It's exactly the same and this time whomever the management buy (even Diamanti) would take us to win the trebble.
We can't predict the future and what will happen, but I can tell you what we've learned from the past and that is that this management is good enough and deserves the trust. Avoiding the reality which is Vidal wanting to go to BM is a bad move.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Latest rumours also indicate that Juve will donate the Vidal money to IS and Donald Trump's election fund, after Diamanti has been signed for free.

Diamanti has also demanded an orphanage in Turin to be demolished for his new house. This will only be done when Bayern pay the 3 million bonus.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It turns out that we only discussed minor details in the last 2 days. The agreement to sell Vidal for potential 40m eur was already made 2 days ago, and we only negotiated the bonuses. From the originally reported 35+5, we closed it at 37+3.
Those 2 million will be the difference for getting Gotze.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)