Arturo Vidal (78 Viewers)

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Do most stadium-going-Juventini share your opinion on Vidal?
I have just had a coffee with a mate I go to games with (he went to Berlin too, I didn't manage to get tickets) and the feeling we share is that we have to trust this management in the light of the last four years. The view on Arturo being a total dickhead off the pitch is unanymous: we all know he has a drinking problem and Juve had enough of that. There is a general feeling that a reconstruction was due; pity about Tevez going a year earlier but apparently the kidnapping of his dad was a key factor in his decision to leave one year earlier. Now we are all waiting for the last big "colpo", there is a high expection that it will be Gotze although many believe we will end up with Draxler who is more of a bet.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I have just had a coffee with a mate I go to games with (he went to Berlin too, I didn't manage to get tickets) and the feeling we share is that we have to trust this management in the light of the last four years. The view on Arturo being a total dickhead off the pitch is unanymous: we all know he has a drinking problem and Juve had enough of that. There is a general feeling that a reconstruction was due; pity about Tevez going a year earlier but apparently the kidnapping of his dad was a key factor in his decision to leave one year earlier. Now we are all waiting for the last big "colpo", there is a high expection that it will be Gotze although many believe we will end up with Draxler who is more of a bet.
:tup:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
we better sell him now for 40m cause by next year he will be worth half; plus after his knee injury he has been less than 70% what he used to be

- - - Updated - - -

Goodbye Hero

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So any news? Marotta still silent? Vidal in Miami getting wasted? Rummenigge drinking beer in München waiting for the deal to get sealed?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's always been on a knife edge, some positive or negative news either way flips it to either full fapfest or full spastic.
Year on year, the same garbage...I don't even take it seriously anymore, just fun to watch the reactions of certain members.

- - - Updated - - -

As I said on this forum yesterday, it seems that the international Juve fans are taking this A LOT harder than the Italian Juve fans.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I have just had a coffee with a mate I go to games with (he went to Berlin too, I didn't manage to get tickets) and the feeling we share is that we have to trust this management in the light of the last four years. The view on Arturo being a total $#@!head off the pitch is unanymous: we all know he has a drinking problem and Juve had enough of that. There is a general feeling that a reconstruction was due; pity about Tevez going a year earlier but apparently the kidnapping of his dad was a key factor in his decision to leave one year earlier. Now we are all waiting for the last big "colpo", there is a high expection that it will be Gotze although many believe we will end up with Draxler who is more of a bet.
Thanks for sharing your opinion. This certainly puts a different perspective on the whole Vidal saga.

Valentino

So any news? Marotta still silent? Vidal in Miami getting wasted? Rummenigge drinking beer in München waiting for the deal to get sealed?
Not silent. But he talked about Pogba's agent ( raiola)

He said we own Pogba not raiola.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
True we should also not forget how he slept with Agnelli and Beppe's wife in one night.

That would've reduced the price as well.
:lol:

you shocked too much :lol:

wake up.

Toni kross who has more success than vidal.
also younger, more famous, better behaviour, maybe even better ability.
he was sold for 30 million.

not all club want pay much money for vidal/ our player.

but.. Vidal just 40 million :lol:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Year on year, the same garbage...I don't even take it seriously anymore, just fun to watch the reactions of certain members.

- - - Updated - - -

As I said on this forum yesterday, it seems that the international Juve fans are taking this A LOT harder than the Italian Juve fans.
But but ... we are real fans :snoop:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It turns out that we only discussed minor details in the last 2 days. The agreement to sell Vidal for potential 40m eur was already made 2 days ago, and we only negotiated the bonuses. From the originally reported 35+5, we closed it at 37+3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)