Arturo Vidal (173 Viewers)

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
That picture is idiotic, some of juve fans are pussies and idiots.If anything Juve fucked Bayern for Vidal a long time ago and now selling for inflated price after 4great seasons. I never seen so many crybabies like yesterday on various juve forums it was shameful.Like some barca or real idiots.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
That picture is idiotic, some of juve fans are pussies and idiots.If anything Juve $#@!ed Bayern for Vidal a long time ago and now selling for inflated price after 4great seasons. I never seen so many crybabies like yesterday on various juve forums it was shameful.Like some barca or real idiots.
:tup:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
That picture is idiotic, some of juve fans are pussies and idiots.If anything Juve fucked Bayern for Vidal a long time ago and now selling for inflated price after 4great seasons. I never seen so many crybabies like yesterday on various juve forums it was shameful.Like some barca or real idiots.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
imagine if its all bullshit rumors :rofl:
Do you actually think these are just rumors?

- - - Updated - - -

Inflated price?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Come on, you telling me you didn't even giggle a little bit?

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli the dog, Boca Jrs watching :rofl:
Marotta on the screen with the bitches :lol:
I didn't giggle one bit, that is one of the most disrespectful things I've seen posted on this forum. You're pissing me off aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure the picture is hilarious if you're an interista, tho.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I didn't giggle one bit, that is one of the most disrespectful things I've seen posted on this forum. You're pissing me off aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure the picture is hilarious if you're an interista, tho.
Nah, there's been much worse that's been said/done here. And it's not the first time boo :kiss:

Oh and it's the InterDestroyer who made it, so it's coo.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Juventino★★★;5011020 said:
Rummenigge: ‘Waiting for Vidal’

Bayern Munich chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, hopes Arturo Vidal will arrive from Juventus but ‘still can’t confirm’ the transfer.

“I still can’t confirm anything with Vidal,”
“We have to wait. We’ll definitely make a move before the close of the transfer market.”

“Reschke [Bayern’s technical director, formerly of Leverkusen] told the truth about 2011. Leverkusen prevented the deal.
“I hope Vidal will join us in the end.”

http://www.football-italia.net/69293...vidal’

"hope" :boh:
That same Rummenige who says when Vidal join us that he is a cheater who went to a cheaters club.That Rummenige now is Vidal's biggest fan?Nothing ,Just asking.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Inflated price?
Well selling such an injury prone player who suffered 17 injuries during his 4 years here for that sum is like daytime robbery (of course we are robbing Bayern). Let's not forget the horrible disastrous season he had last year. If things are normal, we could have gotten 8 or at most 9 M€ for this drunken trouble maker.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Come on, you telling me you didn't even giggle a little bit?

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli the dog, Boca Jrs watching :rofl:
Marotta on the screen with the bitches :lol:

I got nearly banned for a soft joke on Marotta's eyesight....

- - - Updated - - -

Well selling such an injury prone player who suffered 17 injuries during his 4 years here for that sum is like daytime robbery (of course we are robbing Bayern). Let's not forget the horrible disastrous season he had last year. If things are normal, we could have gotten 8 or at most 9 M€ for this drunken trouble maker.
this

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Not official yet, and already went full retard. Typical tuz :lol:
As the cusp, and other already said, this deal make no sense from any perspective.
Maybe marotta and co. forced to do so. And instead make huge profit, marotta and co. make a gentleman agreement between 2 clubs, so when the time comes when we needed Bayern player, we wont get raped in idiotic signing fee, Fiorentina Style. Some sort of Toni <> Gomez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 167)