Arturo Vidal (74 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He is wanted by literally every big club eh.

So why are we seemingly selling to Bayern in one of the quickest transfer moves I've ever seen?

There has not been one credible report about multiple clubs supposedly interested in signing Vidal.

IMO we are selling him for about €10m (at least) less than what I think he is worth. But the market unfortunately says Vidal is worth whatever the buyer is willing to buy him for.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

So why are we seemingly selling to Bayern in one of the quickest transfer moves I've ever seen?

There has not been one credible report about multiple clubs supposedly interested in signing Vidal.

IMO we are selling him for about €10m (at least) less than what I think he is worth. But the market unfortunately says Vidal is worth whatever the buyer is willing to buy him for.
That is the only thing that gives me (false) hope about Gotze

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

There has not been one credible report about multiple clubs after interested in signing Vidal.
Vidal is one of the most coveted and highly rated midfielders in the world, and him being so, obviously would make other top teams consider him and try to get him. Madrid and Manchester United have made formal approached to Juventus/Vidal about it, and would be retarded to think that the cash clubs that are always seeking the new hot stuff haven't considered/tried getting Vidal.

Why we so keen to sell to Bayern? I don't know I can't tell you why.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yes, I guess all those clubs have experience in selling their best players. We obviously don't. Hell, those clubs you listed basically survive on selling every single asset they have. Absolutely retarded comparing us to them.
You're right. These clubs know where they stand and are honest about it. However this club as a serious illusion of grandeur about itself, tries to conduct itself like a big club but has a serious inferiority complex, on and off the pitch. We do business like bunch pushovers.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's worked well for us over the past few years hasn't it? Let people think we are pushovers. We'll just keep winning titles and improving. Lucky for us we have actual competent people in positions of power who have made great decisions for the club over the years. I think they deserve the benefit of the doubt. If it was up to the people on this board we'd keep every single player who is loved by the fans until they are beyond useless and have ZERO resale value (and then inevitably bitch and complain about the management) and end up as Inter and Milan mk II

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And anyway Fresh...if Vidal asks to leave, Bayern is the only buyer...this is a player coming off a pretty mediocre season, only has two years on his contract has documented knee problems and the bad public image of the drink-driving incident still hanging over him...is €40m still that unreasonable? That's still a €30m profit on our original investment. That's a nice plusvalenza there is you ask me.

I personally would try keep him and make him sign a contract extension. But I am just a fan with fuck all idea about the inner workings of the club and the relationship between Juventus and Vidal right now.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
And anyway Fresh...if Vidal asks to leave, Bayern is the only buyer, he has documented knee problems and the bad public image of the drink-driving incident still hanging over him...is €40m still that unreasonable?
Offer him to Manchester United for that amount and I bet you'll hear about Arsenal willing to compete for his signature.

- - - Updated - - -

And I do have a feeling Vidal might have say about this, because Man U hovered around a similar price range.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
United just signed Schneiderlin (who they have legitimately been after since last season) and Schweini.

I don't think Arsenal has ever legitimately been interested in him.

Oh and can you imagine the comments on here if Marotta/Juve publicly shop around everyone's favourite player :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Offer him to Manchester United for that amount and I bet you'll hear about Arsenal willing to compete for his signature.

- - - Updated - - -

And I do have a feeling Vidal might have say about this, because Man U hovered around a similar price range.
Beppe couldn't do that.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Beppe couldn't do that.

I have a feeling it had more to do with Agnelli. Remember what happened with Ale? He got jealous that his father loved Ale more than he loved him, and the juve fans also loved Ale more than the loved him. The love that the fans have for Arturo reminded Andrea, of the love that Ale has robbed from him, so he selling.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I have a feeling it had more to do with Agnelli. Remember what happened with Ale? He got jealous that his father loved Ale more than he loved him, and the juve fans also loved Ale more than the loved him. The love that the fans have for Arturo reminded Andrea, of the love that Ale has robbed from him, so he selling.
Nah. Beppe's hands brah... It was out of his control. What could he have done? That DUI man...

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Nah. Beppe's hands brah... It was out of his control. What could he have done? That DUI man...
True, and picking fights at night clubs. :rolleyes:
That was quite foolish in hindsight. Trying to control wild south americans has never been something that Juventus has been able to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)