Arturo Vidal (95 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I want to chill.

But I get more and more annoyed reading the stupidass excuses regarding the price.

People are not being objective in my opinion.

There's simply no middle ground here
I guess everyone agrees it's low price for Vidal,right ?

There should have been bidding war between Epl & Bayern.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'm more inclined to believe the balancing the books angle now.I think the management are desperate to break even as early as this year.
Somehow I don't think we'll get anyone else this summer.

- - - Updated - - -

What happened to your 'no workrate no Juventus' motto ?

Suddenly you want all the flair and fancy in the world now :lol:
Not a chance IMO, if that were the case we wouldve sold Pogba.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If it is tied to a deal with gotze then it's a good deal. If not it makes no sense. Because we couldve gotten more money
Salvo, do you see us making Götze our highest paid player ?

Coz that's what it takes even if we were to believe this theory.

- - - Updated - - -

To all the apologists,

Why would Bayern, a bigger and better club and a financial powerhouse consider buying him when he has all this issues you guys are describing ?

Ever thought about that ?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'm more inclined to believe the balancing the books angle now.I think the management are desperate to break even as early as this year.
Somehow I don't think we'll get anyone else this summer.

- - - Updated - - -

What happened to your 'no workrate no Juventus' motto ?

Suddenly you want all the flair and fancy in the world now :lol:
Financial year ended on 30th of June so his sale wiĺl have an impact in next year's results, 2015/16.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Salvo, do you see us making Götze our highest paid player ?

Coz that's what it takes even if we were to believe this theory.

- - - Updated - - -

To all the apologists,

Why would Bayern, a bigger and better club and a financial powerhouse consider buying him when he has all this issues you guys are describing ?

Ever thought about that ?
He might be willing to take a cut, he wants out. Who knows.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, Barca called dibs on him and they want to wait till January, so we are waiting for them. 45mil.
:D

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Again, why would a German superstar take a paycut to come to Juventus when he can easily earn more than he does at Bayern if he signs for some EPL whore club ?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Again, why would a German superstar take a paycut to come to Juventus when he can easily earn more than he does at Bayern if he signs for some EPL whore club ?
The offer is apparently 5ml a year plus bonus.

GDS says Vidal fell out with Max and Corsport said we wanted to keep him. Make of it what you will.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Never wanted to keep that weak-willed nigga anyway.

We want the brothas with balls like Asamoah.
It's not a matter of balls. Asamoah is too kind. He really is. He truly seems to be extremely grateful for the opportunities he has, and seems content. For fuck sakes, he's been playing as a LWB for a couple years now, and hasn't even made a single peep of a complaint. However if he had a third of Pogba's talent and half of Pogba's ambition, he'd use Juventus as a stepping stone.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It's not a matter of balls. Asamoah is too kind. He really is. He truly seems to be extremely grateful for the opportunities he has, and seems content. For fuck sakes, he's been playing as a LWB for a couple years now, and hasn't even made a single peep of a complaint. However if he had a third of Pogba's talent and half of Pogba's ambition, he'd use Juventus as a stepping stone.

:touched:

- - - Updated - - -

I fell in love with him after I saw this, what a humble dude.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Loosing Vidal from a sporting perspective is pretty bad, but it's not catastrophic to be honest. We do have a depth, and what not, and we tactically very flexible, not to mention we've managed to play two thirds of the season with a sub par Vidal and still made shit happen.

The real damage is behind the scenes. We are damaging our reputation as a club if we are selling Vidal at such a mediocre price and nothing in return. If we were to miraculously get Gotze in exchange, that would make a huge statement to the rest of the clubs out there and to our own players. We are trying to move up, even though it's not guaranteed that Gotze would be half as successful as Vidal. We are gaining a player that would be welcomed to almost every big club out there, in exchange for another coveted player. However getting what is literally considered chump change in today's market for a player that is wanted by literally every big club, is basically like telling the world we ain't shit. Big clubs are not big just because of their trophy cabinets, how they conduct their business is also a major factor, and we are doing business the same way that Udinese is (buyback clauses, undervaluing our assets), for fuck sakes Porto is a bigger club than Juventus in that sense, they get what they ask for, and have the balls to ask for something big in exchange of something that they have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)