Arturo Vidal (27 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
True, and picking fights at night clubs. :rolleyes:
That was quite foolish in hindsight. Trying to control wild south americans has never been something that Juventus has been able to do.
Of course. South Americans have no place here. They're not loyal and they just don't care. How many times Vidal just kept walking and jogging on the pitch for us? I've lost count on the times I wanted to smash his face for that. Italians though. They give you their heart, like Ogbonna.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's be positive here. We are at least making a 30 million profit.
It's gonna be fine mate. @fredrik

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It's quite obvious what is happening really, Juventus is turning into a charity organisation.

First giving Tevez away for almost nothing
Then Vidal for peanuts

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I don't get all the negatives.
I have spoken to my friend whose wife works for Juve and he told me that Vidal couldn't stay any longer in Turin. Too many wild nights, too much trouble off field and, let's be honest: he played shit most of the season, was a liability in Barcelona's forst goal and got a YC in the final after few minutes that put a lot of pressure on everybody. He missed the penalty against Olympiakos that could have cost us the qualification. Arturo has been great for the first three years but last year ..... And I doubt he can get back to his old standards, especially if he continues to get pissed every night like there was no tomorrow.
Amen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)