Arturo Vidal (22 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
gotze is a pipe dream and we both know it, plus im not even keen on him coming here

Marotta is in Germany for a reason yet unknown, i don't see why he couldn't be trying to work out an offer for Gotze. Doesn't mean he'll come to Italy, doesn't mean he/Bayern will accept.

We don't even know if he would like to play in such a country/league. But I don't think it's impossible though and we should definitely have the money if it comes to that.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Marotta is in Germany for a reason yet unknown, i don't see why he couldn't be trying to work out an offer for Gotze. Doesn't mean he'll come to Italy, doesn't mean he/Bayern will accept.

We don't even know if he would like to play in such a country/league. But I don't think it's impossible though and we should definitely have the money if it comes to that.
if gotze is in the market there are about 5 teams that could offer him more than us in more "attractive" leagues

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
if gotze is in the market there are about 5 teams that could offer him more than us in more "attractive" leagues
Nobody else has Vidal and they seem to want Vidal. As i said, Marotta is in Germany for a reason yet unknown. Maybe he's allowing Vidal to leave but in exchange will try a deal with Gotze.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Marotta apparently wants Draxler on a loan with purchase rights. It sounds like Allegri wants Draxler over Goetze.
more like he will have to take whatever beppe brings him.
...but max is used to managers selling his best players right under his ass...
guess thats why we brought him in in the first place.

#project downgrade

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)