Arturo Vidal (112 Viewers)

Nov 1, 2002
Rummenigge: ‘Waiting for Vidal’

Bayern Munich chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, hopes Arturo Vidal will arrive from Juventus but ‘still can’t confirm’ the transfer.

“I still can’t confirm anything with Vidal,”
“We have to wait. We’ll definitely make a move before the close of the transfer market.”

“Reschke [Bayern’s technical director, formerly of Leverkusen] told the truth about 2011. Leverkusen prevented the deal.
“I hope Vidal will join us in the end.”

http://www.football-italia.net/69293...vidal’

"hope" :boh:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventino★★★;5011020 said:
Rummenigge: 'Waiting for Vidal’

Bayern Munich chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, hopes Arturo Vidal will arrive from Juventus but 'still can’t confirm’ the transfer.

“We have to wait. We’ll definitely make a move before the close of the transfer market.”

“Reschke [Bayern’s technical director, formerly of Leverkusen] told the truth about 2011. Leverkusen prevented the deal.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
God $#@!ing dammit. Everytime I leave, something happens. Last year it was Conte, now this. Hope we get a damn good replacement but it's going to be hard.

And how does he even fit that asshole Pep's style of play? They seem like opposites to me other than the pressing ability.
do you plan on going anywhere next year? :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

why? Candreva is an great player

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Juventino★★★;5011020 said:
Rummenigge: ‘Waiting for Vidal’

Bayern Munich chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, hopes Arturo Vidal will arrive from Juventus but ‘still can’t confirm’ the transfer.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
God fucking dammit. Everytime I leave, something happens. Last year it was Conte, now this. Hope we get a damn good replacement but it's going to be hard.

And how does he even fit that asshole Pep's style of play? They seem like opposites to me other than the pressing ability.
Isnt that wonderfull to begin with ?

Imagine if vidal would go to barcelona. How much would you hate that

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
If all this turns out to be a misunderstanding and Vidal says he's staying i'll be mad at his ass and wish he leaves for real :lol: Even if small, the tiny possibility of having someone like Gotze... Once it crosses your mind, das it mane.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)