Arturo Vidal (15 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
:tup: Exactly

But recently the Sterling has gained a bit more strength over the Euro.

£1=€1.41

So £150K per week will be roughly around €5.2m NET

Similarly £200K per week equals €6.7m NET

English media and EPL fans are the biggest idiots out there.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Gazzetta would do absolutely everything to unsettle Juve before the CL final. It's a miracle how they still didn't rock a story how Barcelona are offering crazy wages to Tevez, Pogba, Vidal and Chiellini.
:agree: CdS too. They have tried these de-stabilising tactics ever since we got back on top of Italian football. Every day were selling all of our top players, whilst Inter and Milan have 200M transfer kitties.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
I totally agree with the opinion it is the rival papers trying to get into the heads of Juve. MARCA ran a story right before RM played Juventus, and have also run a number of other stories. For one it ran Morata back to RM before the 2nd leg, it also ran Tevez to Liverpool, and stories on Pogba to Barcelona. They're trying to get into the heads of the team.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
:agree: CdS too. They have tried these de-stabilising tactics ever since we got back on top of Italian football. Every day were selling all of our top players, whilst Inter and Milan have 200M transfer kitties.
I dont pay attention to the media, 99% of the stories are BS and it's clear enough which stories are true and which stories are not. The people that dont support Juve in Italy hate us because they are jealous.

We have proven that we wont stay down and will always rise to the top let them hate on us all they want it wont change the fact we will always be no.1 in Italy.

- - - Updated - - -

Vidal is the first ever Chilean player to reach a CL final. I hope by satruday night he is the first ever Chilean player to win the CL. Would love to have him as captain of Juve and retire here.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Vidal is happy in Turin. AT the evry least he will stay his next best years with us... and if that happens.. i dont see him leaving until he decides to retire at colo colo

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
football-italia
Vidal: I'll shoot down Barcelona for Arsenal!

The Chile international dumped Monaco out in the quarter-finals and now wants to make amends by upsetting their great rivals since the 2006 Champions League Final.

Arturo Vidal claims he will try to shoot down Barcelona in Saturday's Champions League final not only for Juventus - but also Arsenal.

The Chile international lifted the Scudetto with the Juventus before expressing his desire to lift the FA Cup once.

Vidal came to revenge Arsenal, however, netting the decisive goal in Juve's 1-0 aggregate victory over Monaco in the Champions League quarter-finals.

Consequently, Vidal would now like to make amends somewhat by firing Juve to victory over the Gunners' fiercest rivals.

"I'll try to beat Barcelona, because of what it means for Arsenal fans as well," the attacker told the Daily Mail.

"But it would not be special because of having scored against Barca, but because of the importance of a Champions League final.

"It's an opportunity to go down in history, and obviously scoring against Barcelona would not be as painful as it was scoring against the team which eliminated Arsenal.

"But I need to actually score before thinking about celebrations! Getting a goal in a Champions League final against Barcelona is no easy task.

"I wanted to play in EPL for many years, I'm not going to say it's an extra motivation for me because you don't need extra motivation when you play a Champions League final, but facing Barca will always be special for me."

Vidal is well aware Juve - who are on track for their first-ever treble - will have their work cut out containing a Barca side for whom Lionel Messi has been spectacular of late.

The Argentina international netted a sensational opening goal in Saturday's Copa del Rey final win over Athletic Bilbao, just a fortnight after clinching La Liga with a fine finish in a 1-0 victory at Atletico Madrid.

However, Vidal pointed out that the four-time Ballon d'Or winner has been brilliantly supported by Luis Suarez and Neymar this term, with the three having combined for a record-breaking 120 goals during the 2014-15 campaign.

"It is very difficult to stop Messi but there is not just him at Barcelona," he added. "The other two, Suarez and Neymar, can always punish you.

"If you focus only on Messi, the other two are going to kill you. And then their defence... People talk a lot about their attack but their defence is also top class.

"They are a great team in general, they are among the best in the world - if not the best - but I'm sure they also have plenty of respect for us because they know we can be dangerous and haven't reached the final by accident.

"We are certainly not going to Berlin thinking we are inferior to Barcelona. We would not even go there if we thought we had no chance of winning.

"They have had a great season, they are incredible players and they are in spectacular form right now.

"However, I think we have one of the best defensive lines in Europe. We have had some great performances ourselves and have handled some top-level players.

"It will be a very difficult game but we are confident we have our possibilities."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)