Arturo Vidal (49 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
“Arturo Vidal? You [the journalist] must be from Chile! We have good midfielders and at the moment we are not looking at Arturo Vidal."

- Arsene Wenger

To be honest, even if we assumed Vidal would be interested in coming to Arsenal, I doubt we'd be prepared to make him our marquee signing for the summer, when we have other positions which we need more reinforcement in. Vidal would obviously be a significant upgrade to what we have, but I really think our midfield is probably the last position that needs reinforcing. I'd rather we splash the money on a top quality striker, even a central defender IMO is a higher priority.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He stays.End of story.He got good contract with us.Is adored ny the fans.He feels like home in Turin .So what;s the point.Wearing Madrid jersey and being thrown as a dirty towel after a bad season?No.About Arsenal I don't wanna a discuss a second.Most pathetic team in the world.An Inter of Premier league.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Btw,assuming the bonus clauses kick in,he will have the same gross weekly wages as Sanchez.

£150K per week effectively equals €5m NET salary.Thats Sanchez' wage at Arsenal.

Love how English sites keep spreading misinformation regarding our players' wages.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Gazzetta would do absolutely everything to unsettle Juve before the CL final. It's a miracle how they still didn't rock a story how Barcelona are offering crazy wages to Tevez, Pogba, Vidal and Chiellini.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Btw,assuming the bonus clauses kick in,he will have the same gross weekly wages as Sanchez.

£150K per week effectively equals €5m NET salary.Thats Sanchez' wage at Arsenal.

Love how English sites keep spreading misinformation regarding our players' wages.
£150K per week = 52 weeks = £7.8 mil = 10.89 mil euro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)