Arturo Vidal (38 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
if he’s a true juventino..he’ll stay
"if he's a true juventino.." thats what worries me. my cousin works for Sky (hes just a cameraman), but he was present when Vidal talked to a journalist, and he heard everything they talked about (CL final, Arsenal, EPL, the Chile national team, the atmosphere in Juventus locker room, his relationship to Allegri, his friendship with Alexis Sanchez etc.). it was not an interview, just a friendly chat (Vidal is friends with that journalist) after the scudetto ceremony. now, he (Vidal) hasnt made up his mind yet, and i have great respect for Arturo, thats why im not gonna reveal anything, but my cousin will travel to Berlin too and will likely meet Vidal again. after the CL final i might tell the whole story. hope its good news :xfinger:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
"if he's a true juventino.." thats what worries me. my cousin works for Sky (hes just a cameraman), but he was present when Vidal talked to a journalist, and he heard everything they talked about (CL final, Arsenal, EPL, the Chile national team, the atmosphere in Juventus locker room, his relationship to Allegri, his friendship with Alexis Sanchez etc.). it was not an interview, just a friendly chat (Vidal is friends with that journalist) after the scudetto ceremony. now, he (Vidal) hasnt made up his mind yet, and i have great respect for Arturo, thats why im not gonna reveal anything, but my cousin will travel to Berlin too and will likely meet Vidal again. after the CL final i might tell the whole story. hope its good news :xfinger:
is your cousin's name Marcelo?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why are so many Juve fans registering onto the Arsenal forum ? They are right.The insecurity among some is unreal.
The trolls we tend to see here, when we draw the next club in europe, can be quite terrible, giving us a bad image of that team's fans

I wonder if those who love to post on Arsenal's forum, arent doing exactly the same.

Jesus christ, whats with this rattle each time. Everyone here likes those two bayern fans. Why cant we remember that and act like that if we really feel the need (wouldnt know why) to post on other forums

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Why he would go to crapsenal?. That sanchez is my friend excuse iis bullshid

Kian

Jul 22, 2011

If you had ever known a professional footballer in person, you would know that all the things you are saying are, with all due respect, bullshit. a player, especially of his calibre, would never ever tell you what he is up to in that regard. don't take every word as he says it in such a conversation. he will not even tell his friends, only the absolute closest ones. that might be 1 or 2 people except for his family, but that's about it. the rest is just speculation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)