Arturo Vidal (12 Viewers)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23,707
    Am I the only one that wasn't satisfied with his performance? Couldn't pass, couldn't score from an easy chance and was wasteful in the first half.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the only one that wasn't satisfied with his performance? Couldn't pass, couldn't score from an easy chance and was wasteful in the first half.
    Vidal has been a shadow of himself.I believe that he can recover his form, get him more times This is where Allegri's reluctance to trust him.He also got himself in a great position and could have scored in first half against monaco .

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
    I think he had a good game all in all. He was perfect in defending, less good attacking. That chance he missed isof the type of chances he used to score all the time last year. That damn injury ruined his finishing.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    i think these 2 along with his performance today warrant a thread ban
    Truth be told, he has never liked Vidal.

Don't let him tell you otherwise.

@Kyle as my XBOX 360 witness back in the day when we all had one and ESPN was showing the Serie A matches.

And yes, it was, and still is, a Vidal vs. Marchisio thing with him.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
    Agreed.. That's why I'm so happy he scored it.. Not only for our championsleague match but for vidal finding his old form back.. He will be even more grateful to juve for playing him when he was shit, standing by him during his injury and believing in him until the moment he finds his old form..

Forza arturo :touched:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    I think he had a good game all in all. He was perfect in defending, less good attacking. That chance he missed isof the type of chances he used to score all the time last year. That damn injury ruined his finishing.
    True.Like this you mean?There is maximum 40 -50 cm and the only place which wasn't protected by idiot De Sanctis and the master scored.And yesterday he missed much clearer chance.Shit happens.I like Arturo a lot.His desire is awesome .Great player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)