Arturo Vidal (27 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Great game, with an incredible second half. He had one bad miss and one dangerous pass in the first half but apart from that he was immense.

Got to applaud his attitude to step up and such a penalty, especially after missing his last couple and the miss in the first half.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Superb tonight. His defensive display was fucking legendary, and he was pretty damn lively in attack as well. Some sloppy passes, though, but it doesn't take anything away from his overall performance.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
All heart. Incredible how much his determination pushed him today when his body perhaps wasn't primed. Despite his lack of form, he kept pushing his limits. Heart of a champion.

Aug 1, 2003
Great game. Think it took a lot to step up under that kind of pressure and to score that perfect penalty. I felt like it was a personal f you statement by vidal to all thats happened re the injury and displayed his determination to getting bacl to his óld self.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Great game. Think it took a lot to step up under that kind of pressure and to score that perfect penalty. I felt like it was a personal f you statement by vidal to all thats happened re the injury and displayed his determination to getting bacl to his óld self.
:agree: and he came alive after it. What he needs to do now is continue with this form. Often this year he has had one good game then faded. The 3 5 2 suits him more, as long as he isn't playing as an AM he should be fine. Luckily Pereyra seems to have that position on lock.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
One tackle he did sticks out. I think it was in the first half, he slid in from behind but sideways from his point of view and got the ball from underneath the Monaco player's foot, Vidal ending up on his ass.

Does anybody know what the fuck I'm talking about? :D

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
One tackle he did sticks out. I think it was in the first half, he slid in from behind but sideways from his point of view and got the ball from underneath the Monaco player's foot, Vidal ending up on his ass.

Does anybody know what the $#@! I'm talking about? :D
Yes. In mid air it looked like he was ready to take a red and then I see the ref say play on because he got the ball. And I did not know what happened. Then I saw the replay and could not believe my eyes.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Monster. the guy is every where. but tbh i would have like him to score from this great chance instead of the penalty, but hey, he gave us the winning goal at the end.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Does anybody know what the fuck I'm talking about? :D
Crazy tackle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)