Arturo Vidal (42 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Truth be told, he has never liked Vidal.

Don't let him tell you otherwise.

@Kyle as my XBOX 360 witness back in the day when we all had one and ESPN was showing the Serie A matches.

And yes, it was, and still is, a Vidal vs. Marchisio thing with him.
Fucking hell, Cam. Is this true? @Hustini

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

@Kyle as my XBOX 360 witness back in the day when we all had one and ESPN was showing the Serie A matches.

i know and hes going all war of attrition on us :p hes got more stamina than a jaded girlfriend

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i know and hes going all war of attrition on us :p hes got more stamina than a jaded girlfriend
enough of this tit for tat I need you in the what r u doin thread asap...:D

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking hell, Cam. Is this true? @Hustini
no those xbox days were when you and i were bickering back and forth and the world was against marchisio.

i hold true the fact that the only juve jersey i own is in fact a Vidal jersey. hell i could send you a pic of my wife in it for evidence. don't listen to these old men

or jews

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Thank you. He's such a liar

- - - Updated - - -

enough of this tit for tat I need you in the what r u doin thread asap...:D

- - - Updated - - -

no those xbox days were when you and i were bickering back and forth and the world was against marchisio.

i hold true the fact that the only juve jersey i own is in fact a Vidal jersey. hell i could send you a pic of my wife in it for evidence. don't listen to these old men

or jews
See. Lies

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This be crazy talk. Our midfield is by far at it's best with Vidal--Marchisio--Pogba. I'd argue that if those 3 all find form, that's the best midfield in the world. If Pereyra keeps developing as a CAM into something special, or we sign a top CAM, we'd be one of the top 4 teams in Europe.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

or jews
I moved on though. Marchi is one of my favorite players these days and when he has a bad game I don't go all guns blazing on him like you do on Arturo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)