Arturo Vidal (15 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They (Cellino) sacked their manager (who was from non-league) at the weekend after just two games, then re-appointed him, then lost against local lower league rivals Bradford last night in the League Cup :D

Love the circus that follows Cellino around. Liverpool and United are too big and well run to ever get into that state.
Fucking Cellino :D Bringing that fucking unhinged, zero planning and randomness to English Football. Would love to see Zamparini buy a team as well. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
he is not worth 60m, at his age value drops very fast....take the deal of 40M + chicharito(10M) + kagawa(15m).

If he gets injured next season or something happens at 28 with an injury he will be worth 20m max. Take the 65m valuation and reinvest for the future.
We have a future, our future is Vidal. Give us 50m and Januzaj maybe we will reconsider.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
he is not worth 60m, at his age value drops very fast....take the deal of 40M + chicharito(10M) + kagawa(15m).

If he gets injured next season or something happens at 28 with an injury he will be worth 20m max. Take the 65m valuation and reinvest for the future.
take a hike

- - - Updated - - -

we are getting straight marottaed with this bid

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Fucking Leeds :lol:

I remember those days when they tried to compete with the big boys in Europe, and sign heaps of players on fat contracts (Kewell and Viduka amongst them)…nek minut struggling in League One, and now firmly in Championship mediocrity. Their fans are utter cunts as well.
Joke of a club :lol2:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
40m + Isco would be a steal :p
i'd love Isco ;D 22years old and a true CAM

- - - Updated - - -

Manchester United could secure £30million man Arturo Vidal on a pay-as-you-play deal from Juventus

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-could-secure-30million-4122631#ixzz3BgiVu66O
From their forum LOL! They do think our managment is totally stupid right?!?! they shoulf fking get a brain. And someone is serioursly thinking that Juventus would give the best or second best CM in the world for 30m in a pay-as-you-play

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
i'd love Isco ;D 22years old and a true CAM

- - - Updated - - -

From their forum LOL! They do think our managment is totally stupid right?!?! they shoulf fking get a brain. And someone is serioursly thinking that Juventus would give the best or second best CM in the world for 30m in a pay-as-you-play
:stupid:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Real sold Alonso to Bayern. They could make an offer for either Pogba or Vidal.
They'll go for Vidal next summer when Khedira's contract runs out, and the German will get a massive salary somewhere as a free agent.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone wants l̶o̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶e̶y̶ to play for Man Utd.

oggydude

Aug 28, 2014

If you value Hernandez for 10M you seriously haven't watched Man Utd for the last 2 seasons, he's been so bad the only reason to buy him is to sell shirts. We brought Kagawa for 15M why would he be worth the same now, he's older and has not really shown any worth in the PL though been useful in europe, dunno how he would work in a physical league like Seria A.

I think the only thing stopping us bidding something like 75M for Vidal is his knee, plus I think LVG wants Strootman instead in Jan.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
At least Real aren't shy when it comes to paying up, they'll pay a fair amount. I'd much rather see our best player go to Real, no team seems to be more attractive than Real in players eyes these days.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If you value Hernandez for 10M you seriously haven't watched Man Utd for the last 2 seasons, he's been so bad the only reason to buy him is to sell shirts. We brought Kagawa for 15M why would he be worth the same now, he's older and has not really shown any worth in the PL though been useful in europe, dunno how he would work in a physical league like Seria A.

I think the only thing stopping us bidding something like 75M for Vidal is his knee, plus I think LVG wants Strootman instead in Jan.

:tup:

oggydude

Aug 28, 2014
At least Real aren't shy when it comes to paying up, they'll pay a fair amount. I'd much rather see our best player go to Real, no team seems to be more attractive than Real in players eyes these days.
They treat their players like crap, Real are like that boy in college who treated every girl he dated like crap and drove the best car but still every girl wanted to date him lol.

Are two united fans arguing in our Vidal thread?

Shows the state of the United camp...
Fans can't have a difference in opinion, and we are barely arguing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)