Arturo Vidal (68 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Funny fact is that ManU fans seems to rate Hernandez 17-20m £ what a laugh. At best he is worth 10m. He is unwated and out of UTD project. Has been rejected like Fellaini. Just a salary eater and prolly will never play if Rooney and RVP will fight for the only striker position avaible with Van Gaal formation.

Everything depends on Vidal himself and after Juventus. Cause i can't believe we'd sell our best player when there are 4days missing to the end.
Either we sell Vidal for an astonishing good price. 60m € + Kagawa or they can feck off. Specially after they paid 75m for Di Maria.
No Hernandez he's like Nani. A super deadwood.

Honestly with the 11m we got from Napoli and what we might earn if Vidal moves i'd rush for Falcao's loan.
So we get Kagawa+Falcao and lot of money for a defender (Nastasic). That would be awesome.
Falcao , Kagawa and Nastasic + money to cover some expenses.

Best of it is that now MANU are desperate. We can ask whatever we want and tell them: "60+Kagawa or screw off" and they would be in total mess with another fallimentar season starting.

I think Man U problems started when they gathered a bunch of stupid non skill English players and made them play lol.

Anyway i hope Vidal will stick with us. But man if those 3 names really join our ranks that would be fapping material.

Mar 3, 2014
Vidal is worth the same price as Di Maria. That should be the asking price. Otherwise, enjoy Europa Man U...

That being said I'd only be ok with selling Vidal in the instant that we fully-reinvest the proceeds improve the team vs. what we had with Vidal.

Honestly though, watching Man United in the transfer market is like watching a 10 year old buy penny stocks. They overpay for crap.

Most of the purchases are questionable and add to positions of strength.
Even Di Maria isn't exactly necessary given that in a 3-5-2 Di Maria is most suited as a wingback, which Luke Shaw and Valencia will play.
They need true central midfielders and central defenders.

Herrara is ok
Shaw a stupid purchase.
Di Maria wasn't worth it for the price

When they are willing to fork out that kind of cash and overpay, I wonder why Vidal's bid isn't 100 million euro considering he:
1) Plays the position they need
2) Is one of the best in the world
3) Has played 3 years in a 3-5-2.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Vidal is worth the same price as Di Maria. That should be the asking price. Otherwise, enjoy Europa Man U...

That being said I'd only be ok with selling Vidal in the instant that we fully-reinvest the proceeds improve the team vs. what we had with Vidal.

Honestly though, watching Man United in the transfer market is like watching a 10 year old buy penny stocks. They overpay for crap.

Most of the purchases are questionable and add to positions of strength.
Even Di Maria isn't exactly necessary given that in a 3-5-2 Di Maria is most suited as a wingback, which Luke Shaw and Valencia will play.
They need true central midfielders and central defenders.

Herrara is ok
Shaw a stupid purchase.
Di Maria wasn't worth it for the price

When they are willing to fork out that kind of cash and overpay, I wonder why Vidal's bid isn't 100 million euro considering he:
1) Plays the position they need
2) Is one of the best in the world
3) Has played 3 years in a 3-5-2.
I think it may have something to do with him playing in Serie A. He therefore isn't the big name he's supposed to be and he's only proven in a weaker league (although he did well in the group stages of the CL a year ago). Di Maria played for Real Madrid and is a European Champion.

Mar 3, 2014
Di Maria is one year younger than Vidal. I agree with you on the winger point - teams overpay for wingers despite them being less valuable.
The most important positions IMO are central midfielder, and attacking central midfielder/trequartista. Ie: Players like Totti and Pirlo in their primes.

However, I would easily argue that a central midfielder is much more important than a work horse winger with one good foot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)